Victor Tape Exchange

Okay so some people have been saying that they'd like to see Liberace. I happened to catch Liberace on tv a while ago, so i'd be more than willing to make a copy and send it to someone. No charges included obviously, but the person who receives it will be expected to make a copy for themselves and then pass on the original tape to the next person who wants it. So while you don't have to pay for your own shipping or whatever, you do have to pay to send it to the next person. I could also put some other things on the tape... i know Gina wanted me to send her a copy of the "Sondheim, celebration at Carnegie hall" so i can put that on if there's more people who want to see that... or if not i can just send that to Gina alone. There are other things i can fit on there, but i was wondering who else would be interested in the idea. We could always pass around more tapes later, but as of right now this is for Liberace. Amy has already expressed her interest. Anyone else?
Barbara

Hi Barbara,

So nice you remembered about Sondheim, Carnegie Hall Celebration. I haven't missed it. I know you are very busy studying. Study hard for exams this week.

I would be interested in seeing Liberace too. Now, not when it first aired! Stupid me.

-victor- said:
Okay so some people have been saying that they'd like to see Liberace. I happened to catch Liberace on tv a while ago, so i'd be more than willing to make a copy and send it to someone. No charges included obviously, but the person who receives it will be expected to make a copy for themselves and then pass on the original tape to the next person who wants it. So while you don't have to pay for your own shipping or whatever, you do have to pay to send it to the next person. I could also put some other things on the tape... i know Gina wanted me to send her a copy of the "Sondheim, celebration at Carnegie hall" so i can put that on if there's more people who want to see that... or if not i can just send that to Gina alone. There are other things i can fit on there, but i was wondering who else would be interested in the idea. We could always pass around more tapes later, but as of right now this is for Liberace. Amy has already expressed her interest. Anyone else?
Barbara
[post="1094244"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Back