Views on Season 5 (& 4)!

Chanoey

Cadet
I'm from the UK so i have not seen any of Alias season 5. I REALLY want to know what fans think about the season so far and how it rates compared to the others?

I have just this second watched the finale of season 4 on dvd and i am somewhat confused and depressed (and scared for Vaughn and Sydney - dont die!).

I'm confused because i feel like i dont know VAughn anymore, and i just want your reassurance that he isnt totally different (in a bad way) in the new season.
And, Im depressed because Alias season 4 has been quite disappointing (I STILL LOVE ALIAS!), and i'm just praying that the new season is upto the 'Alias standard' that we all know and love - i feel really anxious.

PLEASE NO SPOILERS. Thanks so much.

Rating
1. Season 2
=2. Season 1
=2. Season 3
4. Season 4

ALIAS IS THE NO.1 SHOW IN THE WORLD.

Also, i cant believe 5 will be the last season (I will jump off a cliff soon - i can sense it!), did the producers etc know this before they actually did the season? im wondering because i hope it concludes how it is meant to, and not just a season cliffhanger.

Season 5 strats off better than season 4 - more action and cliffhangers from the first minute... Season 5 is really something worth waiting for.

But nothing compares to season 2...

But nothing compares to season 2...
SO TRUE! That HAS to go down as one of the best season, of any T.V programme, of all time! (did that make sense?)
Thank you so much for your comment as well - my sister and myself are very thankful - we talk about Alias everyday.

Back