Viggo Mortensen

Aragorn is soooo awesome!! He's always the strong one...what would the books or movies been without him?? I think they should have kicked Frodo out and had Aragorn carry it lol...all Frodo does is fall down...I counted how many times he falls down once...but i forgot the number...i think it was in the teens though lol

The ring is extremely heavy and powerful! Have you read the books yet? It will only get worse! Aragorn is awesome. He is my favorite in the books closely followed by Legolas. I have a "crappy" copy of th eseries and I highlight my favorite lines, they often consist of something Aragorn or Legolas, or Gandalf are saying. :blush:

Most of my favorite lines are usually either Aragorn's, Legolas's, and Gandalfs too. Ooo that's a good idea Nad, I think I'll write down my favorite lines the next time I read it! ^_^ :D

Nad said:
The ring is extremely heavy and powerful! Have you read the books yet? It will only get worse! Aragorn is awesome. He is my favorite in the books closely followed by Legolas. I have a "crappy" copy of th eseries and I highlight my favorite lines, they often consist of something Aragorn or Legolas, or Gandalf are saying. :blush:
Yea I've read all the books twice...i think I might read them again this summer...

Frodo just pisses me off...I hate him lol...Elijah is cool thugh :love:

Frodo, is amazing, he is not my favorite, but I don't hate him! That's so sad! Agent Legolas, it takes FOREVER to write down the lines, that's why I have the highlight books, lend out books, and nice books. I'm a freak I know. I love Aragorn though!!!

It is actually quite helpful, Aragorn has amazing lines in ROTK! Have I told the toe story in this thread AL? :blink:

Well I just type it later, kind of lines more so actions! I know we talked about it in All LOTR ages ago, but with 1,000 posts it is easy to forget a conversation! :smiley:

Not so good. :lol: I don't remember what I was looking for because it was a while ago, but I didn't find it! I was positive that we talked about it before though! ^_^ It got a bit boring after a while.

A lot of it is: how much longer do we have to wait?

At least it is extremely funny/interesting/weird at the time of posting! ;)

Yeah most of it was how we were saying how much we loved it or how long we have to wait. ^_^ But it was only boring because I was looking for one particular thing and it was kind of frustrating. :lol:

Back