VOTE FOR ALIAS @ Rate It All!

JG is at 75 right now....I voted for five and 1 or 2 for the other people...unless they were really good than I put three.

Okay, now that Alias is secured in first place, let's work on bringing JG to the top of her chart - GIVE JG A RATING OF 5 AND GIVE ALL THE OTHERS A 1!!!

Ooooh i am sooooo evil...almost as evil as Evil Francie but, well, not quite ;)

Ratings Breakdown for Jennifer Garner

1 - Terrible about 50% of votes ... :blink:
2 - Bad
3 - OK
4 - Good
5 - Great about 40% of votes ... (y)

Lets vote people ... ;)

She is at # 7 now ... is that right? :blink:

I was reading some of the comments which were mostly good but I get so angry when I read things like 'she looks like a man' or that she isn't a good actress. URGGGGGGGG! it makes me so angry!

ILoveVaughn627 said:
I was reading some of the comments which were mostly good but I get so angry when I read things like 'she looks like a man' or that she isn't a good actress. URGGGGGGGG! it makes me so angry!
^^ LIARS!!!! they don't know good stuff when it's staring them in the face!!!!!!!
**not that they're not entitled to their own opinion...but still....

:nervous: :shocked: "...SHE LOOKS LIKE A MAN"??????????? :thud: WHO IS THAT PERSON???????

OMG, is this people blind??

you now, ENVY is very very sad -_-

JENNIFER IS MY GODDESS
😆

ILoveVaughn627 said:
what the freak??? she's so pretty!!!!! and yeah, of course her body looks like a man. as long as there are curvy, womanly men out there.

Back