Wadia Shippers!

SkyGirl5

Cadet
Ok guys Weiss & Nadia - you know its gonna happen and its going to be amazing

Its about time that Weiss got himself a girl! and did u see his reaction when he opened the door and saw nadia in "APO" :love: SO CUTE :love:

So how bout we start a list & #s of Wadia shippers. Let me know if u want added:

Wadia Shippers:
1. SkyGirl5 (Janet)
2. acting_chica
3. Alias girl
4. Vartanbabe
5. YoungStarsOwner
6. aliasbaby101
7. MargoSark
8. xinli11
9. Vaughnlover15
10. cute_as_candy
11. miafan
12. superintelligentone
13. sd6452
14. berry_kyoote_spy88
15. Steffi_
16. Julesters
17. Aliasfan13
18. Alias_rocks_87
19. AgentDesertRose
20. whatevrecords
21. Sabella
22. lomarambor
23. valanthaliadon
24. liliana
25. alias_luver
26. SydBristow13
27. Fizzy Lizzy
28. VaughnsBluebird
29. shotput25ash
30. Vaughnchik74
31. ashqua
32. pii_lena4ever
33. Diana
34. Jennifer Garner
35. mhsalien
36. meg_loves_Alias
37. freaky
38. SydAPO05
39. Alias_Freak
40. amisha
41. Ais***eruAmiboshi
42. Stratford girl
43. Gadgett
44. Vaughnchik74
45. KellyannM
46. Blue-Bird
47. sfs&v
48. lil_spy
49. aliasobsessed89
50. Syd_Vaughn 4ver
51. TotalAliasFreak

i added you both
and i put neiss in the subtitle but its staying wadia because that name is cuter ^_^

wadia is the most kick arse word ever. just say it. it makes you feel good. wadiwadiawadiawadiawadia. it just rolls off the tounge. neiss..is well.. ssien backwards. now tell me if you can pernouce ssien. I thought so.

Janet I want to snoopy dance around the pm list. Oo! I just remembered what im supposed to tell you

ooh!! add me please!! weiss was so cute in APO, i was cracking up! thanks!! oh-- and could someone please pm me when i get a # so i can put it in my sig? i am bad at checking posts! thanks so much!

:smiley: Wadia/Neiss I love it. I love them. Weiss is so funny when he's infatuated with a girl. Please add me!!!

:lol: Weiss with a girlfriend

I knew this would happen becuase Im a spoiler addict and i didn't realize how happy it would make me until i watched apo.

Just thought I'd mention that I started a new challenge for APO where you have to make a peice based on either Syd and Vaughn syd and Jack Weiss and Nadia or Syd and Nadia. So if you want to enter a wadia peice go check it out in the challenge forum here :smiley:

Check out this awsome manip from sd1
nadia_weiss_manip.jpg

made by j_wap_ah311

here's another simple one by Alias_Babe2007

NeissManip.jpg

*raises hand in air*
pick me!! pick me!!
i wanna join!!
Wadia is like... my new s/v. (i haven't given up on that, but Wadia is cute and like it in a strange way...)

pleaaaasssssseee can i join? :Please:

thanks!!
~steph

of course u can

btw: wadia is my new s/v too :coolio:
dont get me wrong im still an insanely huge s/v shipper but wadia is new and adorable

i mean my friends actually have a bet as to what my reaction will be when we see the first wadia kiss :thud:

Back