Walker Re-Animation Factors

Sheldon

Dreamsmasher
Here is a question that has frequently popped up:

Why did it take Shane minutes to reanimate into a Walker whereas it took Amy hours?
If you remember, Shane was close to a minute or so, and Amy's went throughout the night.

Here is your answer:

It all depends on the Rage that the person had before death. Amy was a weaker character while Shane is in a murderous rage therefore he was going to reanimate much quicker.

Does this make sense to you, or do you have a different idea/concept about it all?

The mind is a strange thing. Just like memory loss a doctor cannot predict this. Minds heal and degrade at surprisingly different rates.
I would assume Shane was perfectly healthy other than his mental state allowing him to rise faster. They're all infected no matter what. Shane was loosing his mind and his ability to contain himself. Feed an animal and rage machine inside of him. He was dying mentally and the virus takes hold of your nervous system and mind. Lose your mind and you lose it period is my theory. Shane was turned before he was shot.

You pulled that from the wiki didn't you? XD I suppose it makes sense, his rage fueled the spread much faster.

Back