Want halo reach early?

Tye1111

Cadet
On the marketplace you can buy halo reach for 99999 Microsoft points. For proof of this you can see though the link on the bottom of the post but before you get to exited it is told that you cant buy this...

I don't think anyone will be spending $1250 to get halo reach 1 month early...But you would be surprised but Microsoft says that people can be given a code to download it and play it a little early. These codes will not be given out to just anyone but will be given out to big game Reviewers.

Posted by: Microsoft

"We plan to provide a limited number of copies of 'Halo: Reach' using the Games on Demand technology for media review purposes only. While we are thrilled to be able to take advantage of the technology to provide media with a more accessible and convenient review experience, there are no plans to launch 'Halo: Reach' to the public through [Xbox Live download service] Games on Demand."

Lol would you spend $1250/99,999 MP to get reach a month early?

Link to halo reach download

I'm pretty sure someone already payed up and is playing reach right now, laughing at everyone...

BUT WE WILL SEE WHO GETS THE FINAL LAUGH MISTER! WE! WILL! SEE!

Well, just be sure not to post up any spoilers of the story... unless you want an angry mob of Reach fans to knock on your door wanting your head on a silver platter, if that's the case, by all means spoil away!

Grrr Stupid site it double posted

What I found out is that it double posts when you double click the "Post" button... If you click it once and the site doesn't load immediately DO NOT press the post button again, or you will double post, or triple post, or more depending on how many times you push the button

Back