Watch with Kristin

Azhria Lilu

Captain
The latest Watch with Kristin includes this Alias mention:

SPOILER WARNING!

After a reported dispute with the network over the casting budget, word is JJ Abrams was able to save Bradley Cooper's Will from extinction. (Could explain why he seemed deader than Dead Fiancé in that bathtub but was--voilà!--miraculously "doing fine" when Sydney flashed forward two years.) Merrin Dungey (Francie) is not expected to be so lucky, and a new actor named Archie Kao is reportedly on board for a few episodes this season.

im sooooo excited about archie kao since hes asian and i think hes korean too. im korean and its sooo good to see another korean on my fav tv show!!

Well I hope one of her allies is her Mom even tho she has a hard time dealing with it. :rolleyes:

I have a feeling Dad is with Sloane, but only until he finds out Sydney survived, I hope. Not a spoiler guys, just IMHO. :cool:

AliasHombre said:
who is that?
That's stands for Internet Movie Database. It's an amazingly comprehensive library of every movie & TV show ever. Everyone should check it out.

Hmmm that makes a little more sense. Will looked dead. Really really dead. So glad his contract was renued though. I love him! :smiley: Too bad about Francie though.... I wonder whos side Archie Koe will be on.... :thinking:

guesss the 3rd season will now be much more fun ... yeeha ... Will is back, Francie is not ... and this new character is definitely bringing new life into the show ... ;)

he was the blue power ranger in Power Rangers:Lost Galaxy no offense to aliasgurl but i hope hes not syd's love interest

Back