Music What Are You Listening To?

Re: What Are You Listening To?

I just added 2gb to the gspace and a box of cds to my pc - got to convert them to mp3 but after that I will upload them. BTW, I am only in the 'B's and some of the recent stuff I ripped have to be uploaded to complete the "A's and "B"s

Last 3 albums listened to...

Daddy Bone ~ Daddy Bone
Bob Dylan ~ Blood On The Tracks
White Zombie ~ Astro-Creep: 2000

- Daddy Bone
www.daddybone.com

Oh by the way... If you would like to hear Daddy Bone music go to the web site and check out the clips. If you think this is shameless self-promotion... well, it is. But I really did listen to Bob & Rob recently. They are very inspirational to me.

Like I said in a previous post on this thread, I'll listen to just about anything............:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Case in point....................
~~The Offspring.........................................Gotta' Keep 'Em Separated
~~Kanye West...........................................Stronger
~~Method Man...........................................Konichiwa B------
~~Aerosmith...............................................Dream On, Walk on Water
~~Trapt......................................................Headstrong
~~3 Doors Down........................................When I'm Gone
~~Alice in Chains........................................Man in the Box, Would?, Them Bones, Rooster
~~Coldplay.................................................Speed of Sound, Clocks
~~KT Tunstall.............................................Hold On, Little Favours, Suddenly I See, Minature Disasters
~~Yes.........................................................Tempus Fugit, I've Seen All Good People

I am listening to a Hindi song the movie Dhoom 2 has some nice tracks for example crazy kiya re...and some kinda old ones are teri yaadon main form movie The Killer.

~~Mogwai.....................................................Auto Rock
~~Linkin Park................................................In the End, Numb
~~Steely Dan................................................Josie
~~Aerosmith.................................................Walk on Water, Livin' on the Edge
~~Nonpoint...................................................In the Air Tonight
~~Nickleback.................................................Savin' Me, Side of a Bullet
~~Three Days Grace......................................Animal I Have Become, I Hate Everything About You
~~Wolfmother...............................................Woman, Joker and the Thief
~~The Doors..................................................L.A. Woman, Love Her Madly, Break on Through, Roadhouse Blues, Riders' on the Storm

Today's rotation...

Artist - Album
ZZ Top - Afterburner
Warren Zevon - A Quiet Normal Life
Todd Rundgren - The Very Best of Todd Rundgren
Terence Trent D'Darby - Introducing The Hardline According to Terence Trent D'Arby
Tears for Fears - Tears Roll Down (Greatest Hits 82-92)
Morphine - Cure For Pain

akwardly enough I'm listening to the Obama Clinton debate. I have to seriously say I think I'm going to write in Jimmy Carter. Unless your in your 30’s +++ there is no way you remember Jimmy Carter as president. I only know him from his humanitarian work. I just saw this documentary called Jimmy Carter Man from Plains and I was inspired by who he is as a former president and as a man.

Back