What did you get for Christmas?

I feel so unspecial...nothing from anyone except my friends. (Hoodie...gift cards [omg...more then enough starbucks then I ever need...they should have just got it to the gap or something...]...fewd...and some other random crud I don't need.)

My parents just gave me money...wow...how thoughful. ::rollseyes:: Shows how much they care...

Happy Friggin Merry Christmas everyone on AA! :xmas:

Hmm..I think some people forgot me this year -_-... anyways
I got the POTC and Finding Nemo dvd. I got the new Alicia Keys cd, a giftcard to Waldenbooks and Old Navy. A Avril Lavigne calendar 🤤, and a nice new big stereo :D

i got many clothes, that's cool
a lip gloss i *really* wanted, cant live w/o it
a boring book, a shower gel, a beatiful watch, a collection of earrings
and my dad's gonna buy me the ROTK agenda.

only two things missing : The alias wall calendar and LOTR dvds
(Id love the alias dvds but im never gonna get them)
i hope someday i'll get the LOTR dvds,
i almost got the alias calendar ( i love wall calendars) but amazon doesnt ship it here :(
after all, it was a merrry chrstimas

I got 2 shirts, a sweater, a jacket, a Xavier flag, Alias: Father Figure, The Princess Diaries Vol. 4 and 4 1/2, a sled, ice skates, some Bath & Body Works stuff (including 2 vanilla sugar lip balms ^_^ ), the POTC computer game, Finding Nemo, the POTC dvd (well, I got it a little early but I haven't watched it yet), fuzzy slippers, an initial purse from Nine West, an ornament from my grandma, and my favorite, Alias Season 2 DVDs! :woot: But not Season 1, go figure. :rolleyes: Oh well, I'll get them on sale after Christmas! ^_^

I got Alias season 2 DVD! :woot: :jump: fleece socks.
The sims makin' magic, Red sweatshirt, with cats on it. My mom owns me a present. lol. She's going to make me a vest, that I picked out. lol. She's been busy making fleece slippers.

not a bad rack of stuff this year ;)

at least no clothes, phewf!! but still some useless stuff like a pen lol

um, i think i got 350 bucks, wallet, season 2 dvd, coldplay dvd, concert ticket (sord of), tons, tons, tons and tons of candy and various junk food, sponge bob stuff from my friends & disney tigger cup. and small gifts :smiley:

More stuff! A watch (geez...how many of the same kind of watches can you get me?), some tops (that are too big...geez...my mother over exagerating about how huge I am...lmao! more tops that shouldn't become pjs...thank god they didn't have any XL left. :stares blankly at large tops:smiley:, more cash, so much fewd! I didn't benefit from the load my aunt brought in...geez...too much wine n liquor. Gift wise...this year sucked! Plus...I didn't get to hang out with my geedee friends. (Why didn't they meet during Christmas Eve as usual?) Only one Alias thing...the copper sparkle tank. (Alias Store stuff is really low quality...)

Back