Season 5 What is in Room 47?

vasfila

Cadet
What is in Room 47??? Well I don't really know for sure. It could be a number of things. My first thought is that it was Syd laying on the gurney and Lindsey looking over her. But that's not that shocking. I would think it would be something with Lauren, but i'm not sure that's the case either. What I'm hoping is that Syd sees something referring to the prophecy, whether it be Page 47 or some other Rambaldi device. I think whatever she sees in that room will show her that the Covenant knew of the Rambaldi Prophecy, and they believed that she is the person in it- therefore they took her to be used for their own purposes... :eek: ok that's not that shocking either.

I think it's the circumference :D cause didnt' Syd say 'Oh my god' at the end? or am i just imagining things? ;)
--mandy :angelic:

ohh! I forgot all about circumference....did we ever find out exactly what it was? The last time i remember it being mentioned was season one when spy daddy was using it as leverage for information through will.

My initial thought was she saw herself under the knife...some sort of operation....the tubes coming out of her stomach comes to mind, although I have no idea where the tubes came from or where they are from.

Being as though the room has HUGE, and by huge, I mean I should really paint it on my bedroom wall, but ANYWAYS, it seems a given that it has to be something Rambaldi. So what can that mean?

1) Maybe Rambaldi is in there with her (and by her, I mean her two years ago on the gurney thing)
2)Maybe theyre using a Rambaldi device on her
3)That's all folks:smiley: But it was freaky how it was like a bright bright white...made me worry that she died and thats what she was seeing

Alright, thats my 47 cents. :smiley:

MandahLuvsVaughn said:
Alright, thats my 47 cents. :smiley:
lol! :lol:

I think it has something to do with Project Christmas, which leads to her getting Will, since he did all that research on it.

Since Syd was a PC test kiddie, maybe it was related to that? And, ultimately, PC is a Rambaldi thang, since spymommy was so involved...

MandahLuvsVaughn said:
ohh! I forgot all about circumference....did we ever find out exactly what it was? The last time i remember it being mentioned was season one when spy daddy was using it as leverage for information through will.
Well, The Circumference was that red ball shown in "Truth Be Told" and "Almost Thirty Years". It was filled with liquid that was really a virus, that Vaughn got infected by, and Irina gave him information about how to cure it. I don't remember exactly, but i do remember that it made him bleed under his finger nails and other stuff. Alexander Kasinau tested the red ball liquid in many different experiments in certain labs, and got a cure...which is the information Irina gave Vaughn. Oh, this whole virus thing happens in the first couple of episodes of season 2 (which by the way, came out on DVD today!!! :smiley: )

lol 47 cents!

ummm i was thinking maybe it has something to do with her scar on her stomache! EWWWWWWWW imagine if they were putting a tube in her or something? lol okie anyways i can't think of anything else that she would be seeing! but she wasn't like scared or shocked sooo!

That's an interesting point about Project Christmas, though I don't think it's that. I think it deffinetly has something to do with Will though. Someone he knew, or something like that. Otherwise why go get him now of all times? I'm thinking back, and I can't remember anything about Will and Rambaldi, but I just got my Season 2 DVD's, so maybe I'll find something in there. Whatever it is, I think it's deffinetly Will related though....

Hmm...a new spoiler at the Safe House says Will is in room 47, which goes against my theory that St. Aidan is in that room, and St. Aidan is the one stopping Sydney for remembering her past.

St. Aidan:

"Known for his piety even as a small child. Studied scripture at the monastery of Saint David in Wales. Reported to have saved the house on several occasions by miraculously turning back Saxon invasions He returned to Ireland and built a monastery at Ferns, Wexford. Bishop. Miracle worker. Once saved a hunted stag by making it invisible to the hounds chasing it. "

I heard that will is behind the door. I think thats pretty interesting, thats probably why she went and got him out of witness prottection.

Back