Season 4 What is it you dont want to see in season 4?

Fr season 4 what is the one thing you don't want to see?

• Lauren, anything Lauren related like her mom-Keep her dead!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S/V still 2gethr or the missions only S/V

• Anything about Rambaldi- it needs to end soon!

• Sark always escaping CIA- he always gets away!

• Not seeing Irina at all-we need our SPYmommy!

• Ppl always rising back from the dead!-Ppl need 2 stay dead!

• All of the Above

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
S/V together & S/V missions are two different things. I don't care whether they're still together, but I'm tired of S/V missions all the time. I liked the S/Dixon mission chemistry better and best of all the dad/daughter mission chemistry. I felt the tension more when Vaughn was in a booth on headphones, believe it or not.

But I had to vote for no Lauren because the character's used up and she's taking time away from the good stuff as it is. ;)
✌️

I chose all of the above, but I don't really mind the Rambaldi stuff or Sark getting away, but I do mind everything else...so I chose all of the above. I'm just sick of Lauren, to me she has no personality, she's just there. SO, this is what I think.

seriously, we need irina...she was amazing in the second season...the computer irina sucked major, and katya wasnt much better...(and her hitting on jack...weird...and ew) i think that having irina not be the focus of the fourth season would be good, but i think she needs to be a key playa in the events of the show

and rambaldi is tight, id care what any one else says, he adds some mystery to the whole show, and its a driving force that keeps everything in the show connected

and lauren needs to die...a lot...now...

bobbydrakeclone said:
seriously, we need irina...she was amazing in the second season...the computer irina sucked major
Irina on the computer (if it was her) I agree about--but, really, DO NOT COUNT on her EVER coming back--not if you insist on Lena Olin in the role.

Back