What is your favorite season so far?

• Season 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 3

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
My favorite is Season two. It seemed like the aliases were better, teh action was better, it wasn't totally focused on one thing, and Syd and Vaughn were together!

SEASON 2!!!!!!!!!
cant beat it!
Irina rocked it!...the whole development of s/v...Frepilica...Phase One...
LOVE IT!!!!!!! (y)

lol, looks like i am going to be agreeing with everyone esle...season two was the best! Jennifer Garner was even hotter and the action was even better! Season three was alright but Lauren was there and that knocked the season soooo many points!!!! :P

Season 2 first, then Season 1, then Season 3.

Wouldn't it be great if Season 4 became eveyone's favorite season? We can only hope...

Of course, season two. I think the episodes were faster paced than the third season, and as much as I liked Isabella Rossalini (sorry I can't spell) she was no match to Irina. Save the fact they can both seduce and decieve Jack. I liked the first season too, but it was kindof like the first chapters in a book, dull and boring because they are just introducing the characters setting up what is going to happen next. Hopefully that is what the third season is too.

I liked the first season too, but it was kindof like the first chapters in a book, dull and boring because they are just introducing the characters setting up what is going to happen next. Hopefully that is what the third season is too.

Are we talking about the same show? In the first season EVERY ep was not only fast paced,but ended with a cliffhanger.You're entitled to your opinion but if you think S1 was dull and boring,i would love to see what you call exciting. :lol:

Definately Season 2. Syd and Vaughn were together, Irina was there, Spy Daddy didn't sleep with Irina's sister or betray Sydney, there was no affair between Sloane and Irina, more action, better aliases, and I could go on and on! Those were the days...

I'm not saying season one was bad, just I couldn't go to bed Sundays not watching (or at least taping to watch later) season two whereas I could stand missing episodes in season one. :smiley:

Boy, that's a pretty lopsided victory for season 2. Even if JJ were looking at the ratings week by week they wouldn't reflect the real disappointment with season 3. Too bad he didn't see this informal pole... of show fans... that watch every week... and know what they like about the show.

Sorry JJ, there was no reason to fall flat, especially with all the original stars (except Lena) available. I guess the idea was "a new beginning", but that's like stopping when you're leading a race and going back to the start line because you didn't like the way you came off the blocks.

Season 1 and 2 I think are the best. Each of them had there qualities...like Season 1 was all about the missions and Season 2 was S/V and J/I (being a J/I shipper!)...etc....but Season 3 doesn't even come close to the S1 and S2.

Back