What kind of mood r u in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty happy! School's getting harder though . . . -_- ----Oh! Hold on--OK, sorry I'm back . . my mom wanted me to drink some of my soda out of my glass because she'd poured it too high! lol :thejoyofpepsi: Anyway, still in a HAPPY mood!! Oh, and y'all need to get some sleep!!! ;) :lol:

Rae :redhair:

OasisSparrow said:
okay, so i went tanning and i'm not tan :confused: now i'm going again and eveyday for 5 minutes until prom
:( Sorry u don't have a tan yet! ^_^ But i'm sure you'll get one soon . . . just don't bake yourself! :laughbounce:

Rae

i'm sooo tired right now. i didn't get enough sleep sunday night (cuz i was so hyper at the end of alias w/ the amazing preview and all :smiley: ) so i havent really recovered from that yet. i'm really bored too, cuz i have biology homework. and you can throw in an anxious -- anxious for another update of Joyie's fic "what may be"!!!!!!!
okay, so i went tanning and i'm not tan  now i'm going again and eveyday for 5 minutes until prom
^ i feel ya! i am so fair skinned and when i went tanning it took FOREVER to get tan. here's my suggestion: go up a minute or two everyday or every other day and you will gradually get tanner! it worked for me -- in a week you could see a difference!

<33Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back