What would be nice is if ALIAS did what Dark

Lynne

Cadet
What would be nice is if the Actors/Actresses of ALIAS did what the original cast of Dark Shadows does and have live Online Chats maybe from ABC website! Wouldn't that be cool and interchange with their fans on the Internet through ABC official site! :cool: :D

Their ABC weekends are like the Conventions that Dark Shadows has every year with the original cast actors and actresses so why not do the live Chats on ABC Official site!!! :smiley:

Have a nice evening! :D

Lynne

Page Me 666 said:
That'd be awesome, but I don't think it'll happen :(
Well I think it would be great since not all ALIAS fans can go to LA, ABC Weekends, or photo shots. It would be nice to exchange conversation on the Official Website with a link to official forum through ABC ALIAS Official site. Of course, the Stars of ALIAS would probably have to announce it during ALIAS show or talk show -- interview or be posted on the Official site or no one believe it was really them the Actors and Actresses of ALIAS.

For example, at one time Jennifer Garner another time Michael Vartan then Melissa George then Victor Garber then Lena Olin not necessarily in that order ... I think you get what I mean on how the Chats could be run!!! :smiley:

I think a forum or Q&A could be controlled to not show the inappropriate questions if they ever would attempt to have an On-line Chat and Q&A with ALIAS fans from time to time!!! ;-) :smiley:

Sorry I for some reason haven't been able to view or get the emotion icons to work for me lately on the forum.

Have a nice evening! :smiley: :-D

Lynne

Back