What you would call, a juicy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your so cool man really you are. So I made this post just for you, because apparently you think that my ****ing 160 posts is not enough meanwhile you can't even keep a ****ing simple minded 7 yr old to get more than 20 posts. real cool man. =D

Lol like bk. Have it your way =P
Anyways, you may not like him. But, he is the higher ups. You should not have posted this at all. You should have been mature and taken this on aim. This was not cool at all as he did do the right thing in the situation he was in. <3

Ok, so you are 13, and you are getting mad cause you can't have it your way, and your rules. Last time I checked you are a designer, and I didnt ask you to post more, I was making a valid point. Please understand what Im saying before you make another accusation.

I don't even care anymore. No one does their job on this site anyways so yea.. I have no respect for this guy at all. So go crawl in a hole and die.

I don't even care anymore. No one does their job on this site anyways so yea.. I have no respect for this guy at all. So go crawl in a hole and die.

Ever heard of a day off?

And people do their jobs, maybe your not active enough to let them know what their doing wrong.

Ok, so you are 13, and you are getting mad cause you can't have it your way, and your rules. Last time I checked you are a designer, and I didnt ask you to post more, I was making a valid point. Please understand what Im saying before you make another accusation.

I said I had 160+ posts and you said go get more.. Like you can ****ing boss me around to post. I do not have to make a thread for a ****ing 5 second argument. So really I do not see any point in what you are trying to do....

Scags.¥ said:
I said I had 160+ posts and you said go get more.. Like you can ****ing boss me around to post. I do not have to make a thread for a ****ing 5 second argument. So really I do not see any point in what you are trying to do....

IM NOT BOSSING YOU, I was making a suggestion, its your decision to make. Im not saying, "you better post or your banned."

That would be called abusing your powers.

I did not such a thing. So tell me, why are you getting so furious?

deltafx said:
IM NOT BOSSING YOU, I was making a suggestion, its your decision to make. Im not saying, "you better post or your banned."

That would be called abusing your powers.

I did not such a thing. So tell me, why are you getting so furious?

Because you were arguing with me to make a ****ing thread over nothing because it improves the activity of the site? So me and Stellar saying the he supposedly carried me but i really carried him would be a good thread? No it would not be.. Sorry you fail.

STFU you have 2 posts.. no one asked you to come here? Go spam on GB some more kid..

me having two posts means what exactly..? little girl you have a "fan club" sig lmao gl wit that and btw.... no one wuld miss you if u happend to turn on urself
ownd

Because you were arguing with me to make a ****ing thread over nothing because it improves the activity of the site? So me and Stellar saying the he supposedly carried me but i really carried him would be a good thread? No it would not be.. Sorry you fail.

It's a forum for sh!t sake, have alittle fun man!

You can be sarcastic over a forum without having rules saying you cant/

All im saying is, live alittle and come to reality that not every forum has to have UP TOP rules.

Just have fun, thats what forums are for, and thats what gets people excited.
I dont want to come to a forum and everyone thinks theres 1,000 rules saying
you cant post because your not writing enough.

Im my own opinion, aswell as effekts,"It's not spam if you stay on topic." And now I understand why quickshot has so many posts! hes having fun doing it and
not worried about being hammered on by some sharks, other known as admins.

me having two posts means what exactly..? little girl you have a "fan club" sig lmao gl wit that and btw.... no one wuld miss you if u happend to turn on urself
ownd

You just got here so i advise that you learned what is even going on before you get into it. So go and do that.

It's a forum for sh!t sake, have alittle fun man!

You can be sarcastic over a forum without having rules saying you cant/

All im saying is, live alittle and come to reality that not every forum has to have UP TOP rules.

Just have fun, thats what forums are for, and thats what gets people excited.
I dont want to come to a forum and everyone thinks theres 1,000 rules saying
you cant post because your not writing enough.

Im my own opinion, aswell as effekts,"It's not spam if you stay on topic." And now I understand why quickshot has so many posts! hes having fun doing it and
not worried about being hammered on by some sharks, other known as admins.

Still fail to see why we would need a ****ing thread for the conversation. Really, I do not care that you want the site activity to go up. Honestly us posting some random ass thread would not really make a difference at all. So just stop. I know what you are saying but it does not apply to our conversation. Maybe if it was politics or about a signature or something but about ****ing something that happened last night between the both of us? No not needed at all. The thread would of looked like this.

First Post - OH YEA I CARRIED HIM

SECOND - NAH I CARRIED YOU..

RANDOM PERSON - WHAT YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?????????

You just got here so i advise that you learned what is even going on before you get into it. So go and do that.

you're right... im out of my league here LOL. why am i even arguing wit you. You cant even use proper grammar.
SCABS= 12yr old Pubescent female

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back