What Your Birth Numbers Mean

Hay! I found out about this cool thing where you take your birthdate numbers and break them down to reveal traits about yourself. Heres an example; I'll use my birthdate:

February 17, 1984.
02/17/1988

0+2+1+7+1+9+8+4= 32

3+2= 5

My life Path Number is 5 (Five). Break your number down until it's a single digit, meaning below 10.

SUMMARY OF THE QUALITIES FOR LIFE NUMBERS 1 THROUGH 9
ONES are independent, self motivated, hard workers. They have a strong desire to be #1. They are critical of themselves and as a result can be critical of others.

TWOS want peace. They try to be mediators. When they feel threatened or pushed to the wall, they become the terrible 2s. They seek love and do not like to be alone.

THREES communicate in all areas: written word and verbal. Writers, radio broadcasters, actors, singers, performers, counselors. They are the natural comedian. They can be manic depressive if they do not use their creative energy and tend to exaggerate the truth. Known by their trademark smile, eyes and voice.

FOURS seek security. Home is their haven. They are usually very cerebral and have to get out of their heads. Like NIKE, "Just Do It." Otherwise, great ideas live and die in their heads.

FIVES seek freedom, fun, adventure. If they do not live the adventure, their lives become soap operas. They are the natural detectives and celebrators of life (holidays). 5s have a hard time settling down and have a fear of being trapped or smothered.

SIXES are nurturers. If men, they rescue damsels in distress. If women, they mother the "little boy" in their men. They should manage or run the company. If every thing is going smoothly, they must be careful not to ruin it. They tend to put people on pedestals which then topple. Magnetic. People are drawn to them. Their moods affect the room.

SEVENS are another cerebral number. They have a loner quality. They need to learn to have faith. They have a love of natural beauty: ocean, green grass, plants, flowers, etc. If they do not have faith they tend to become very cynical and escape through drugs, alcohol, work, and geography. They have an air of mystery and do not want you to know who they are.

EIGHTS are here to master money. They do not feel safe unless they have financial security. It is difficult for the 8s to take advice.When they make a choice, they must feel it is their decision, NOT SOMEONE ELSES. As a result, they do tend to learn the hard way. 8s are very honest and by being so blunt, they unitentionally hurt feelings. Although they can sometimes appear insensitive, what is going on inside them is the exact opposite. They do feel deeply about everything that goes on in their lives.

NINES are the natural leader. People assume they are in charge even if they are not. If in a department store, people think they work there. They take care of everyone else but need to learn to speak up when they need help, love, and hugs. 9s often feel unloved or abandoned by their mother or father, or they feel completely responsible for them. It's hard for them to let go of the past.

Special Note:
If these short descriptions do not sound like you, then it is important for you to realize that there are 5 main numbers in your chart plus an Attitude number. Each one of these numbers help to interpret WHO YOU REALLY ARE!! The science of Numerology is 2500 years old. It is no accident that when I do a live reading, I NEVER MISS! The good news is that you can learn how to do it too.

Next, there are Attitude numbers, which is basically a persons overall attitude in life:

Do this the same as the life path numbers, but don't add the year. Only the day and month.

0+2+1+7= 10

1+0= 1

My attitude number is a 1 (One).

SUMMARY OF THE QUALITIES FOR ATTITUDE NUMBERS 1 THROUGH 9
The 1 Attitude: This is someone who doesn't like to ask for help. They are completely self-motivated. They usually have issues with their self- esteem: they just don't think they're good enough. That's why they need praise from others. If you believe in them, then there's nothing they can't achieve; if you don't, they rebel.

The 2 Attitude is easy going. They tend to be the observer. They're also obsessed with anything regarding psychic ability, and experience déjà vu. They have dreams that come true. They are in touch with their intuition and the metaphysical side of life. They do have compassion for people and are fascinated with people's stories. They are seldom bored.

The 3 Attitude tends to be the joker. They have a sense of humor and are charismatic. The Peter Pan Syndrome, they don't necessarily grow up. But when they're in a good mood, It's a big smile, bright eyes, and great conversation. If they're in a bad mood, you don't get to be happy around them. They have that effect on people.

The 4 Attitude is a list keeper. They can be very quiet; you don't know what they're thinking. They're keeping track of all that's happening. You might find them surrounded by nature, or doing any form of repair, or construction. The 4 Attitude teaches all of us. They become an expert at their skill and teach us how to do it. They definitely will play devil's advocate: they make you see all sides. That's their Attitude Number.

The 5 Attitude is playful and fun. Here are examples of some clients. One of them sent me her picture sitting on an elephant in Sri Lanka. Another for her 40th birthday went down a raft in the Grand Canyon and on her 50"1 birthday was at the top of the Eiffel Tower. See how they need to go and look at this world? They can't wait to go and experience other parts of the planet, and if they get stuck in a situation, it's too dramatic and they wind up playing the martyr. So better a 5 get out there. It's all about adventure and excitement. They love to flirt and they're usually the life of the party.

The 6 Attitude is the nurturer. Male or female, they are taking care of everybody else. So if you have a child with a 6 attitude. They act as it they are your mother or father, they're the ones in charge; they don't want you telling them what to do or how to be. They feel useful only when things are out of control and they are fixing ft. If it's peaceful, they don't know what to do with them selves. They definitely take care of other people and they're usually great with children or running a business. When a 6 walks in a room, we are drawn to them like a moth to the flame.

The 7 Attitude. You don't get to know what they're thinking or feeling. They keep to themselves and are introspective. They must continue studying the quest of why they are here: The 7 Attitude asks the big questions.
They will reveal themselves slowly as they go. They can shut down and make you feel they are not remotely interested in what you are saying, but the joke is on you because they are the ultimate observers. They don't miss anything.

The 8 Attitude, More often than not, when I see an 8 Attitude, they're reading Investors or Money Magazine. They are here to figure out how to make money. If they have family, they care very much about their security. Making their money grow is a priority. The flipside of the 8 Attitude is that money can seem completely unattainable. Money will slip right through their fingers. The key for the 8 Attitude is to keep their sense of humor, because eventually there will be a payoff.

The 9 Attitude: The 9 is the leader. At work they'll not just do their job but everyone else's. That's the Attitude Number 9: show me what to do, I'll do it. When it's over, they're exhausted and drained, but rarely allow them selves to tell the people responsible, The Attitude Number 9 person may have old family pain that haunts them. And the 9 needs to overcome it in order to be happy today.

*If you find this to be too confusing, you can post a message on this thread or message me your birthdate and I will do it for you*

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

This is interesting!

THREES communicate in all areas: written word and verbal. Writers, radio broadcasters, actors, singers, performers, counselors. They are the natural comedian. They can be manic depressive if they do not use their creative energy and tend to exaggerate the truth. Known by their trademark smile, eyes and voice.

This is consistant with me being a gemini. Apparently, geminis are great communicators. The thing is... I'm not!! I'm horrible at getting my point across.

The 9 Attitude: The 9 is the leader. At work they'll not just do their job but everyone else's. That's the Attitude Number 9: show me what to do, I'll do it. When it's over, they're exhausted and drained, but rarely allow them selves to tell the people responsible, The Attitude Number 9 person may have old family pain that haunts them. And the 9 needs to overcome it in order to be happy today.

And I always get that I'm a leader too. I hate leading. :rolleyes:

Very interesting.

The 8 Attitude, More often than not, when I see an 8 Attitude, they're reading Investors or Money Magazine. They are here to figure out how to make money. If they have family, they care very much about their security. Making their money grow is a priority. The flipside of the 8 Attitude is that money can seem completely unattainable. Money will slip right through their fingers. The key for the 8 Attitude is to keep their sense of humor, because eventually there will be a payoff.

eek i had 32 too! :lol:

The 5 Attitude is playful and fun. Here are examples of some clients. One of them sent me her picture sitting on an elephant in Sri Lanka. Another for her 40th birthday went down a raft in the Grand Canyon and on her 50"1 birthday was at the top of the Eiffel Tower. See how they need to go and look at this world? They can't wait to go and experience other parts of the planet, and if they get stuck in a situation, it's too dramatic and they wind up playing the martyr. So better a 5 get out there. It's all about adventure and excitement. They love to flirt and they're usually the life of the party.

The 7 Attitude. You don't get to know what they're thinking or feeling. They keep to themselves and are introspective. They must continue studying the quest of why they are here: The 7 Attitude asks the big questions.
They will reveal themselves slowly as they go. They can shut down and make you feel they are not remotely interested in what you are saying, but the joke is on you because they are the ultimate observers. They don't miss anything.

February 28, 1972 ...

My # is 4:

FOURS seek security. Home is their haven. They are usually very cerebral and have to get out of their heads. Like NIKE, "Just Do It." Otherwise, great ideas live and die in their heads.

Other # is 3:

The 3 Attitude tends to be the joker. They have a sense of humor and are charismatic. The Peter Pan Syndrome, they don't necessarily grow up. But when they're in a good mood, it's a big smile, bright eyes, and great conversation. If they're in a bad mood, you don't get to be happy around them. They have that effect on people.

Almost fully correct ... ;)

TWOS want peace. They try to be mediators. When they feel threatened or pushed to the wall, they become the terrible 2s. They seek love and do not like to be alone.

The 3 Attitude tends to be the joker. They have a sense of humor and are charismatic. The Peter Pan Syndrome, they don't necessarily grow up. But when they're in a good mood, It's a big smile, bright eyes, and great conversation. If they're in a bad mood, you don't get to be happy around them. They have that effect on people.

The 6 Attitude is the nurturer. Male or female, they are taking care of everybody else. So if you have a child with a 6 attitude. They act as it they are your mother or father, they're the ones in charge; they don't want you telling them what to do or how to be. They feel useful only when things are out of control and they are fixing ft. If it's peaceful, they don't know what to do with them selves. They definitely take care of other people and they're usually great with children or running a business. When a 6 walks in a room, we are drawn to them like a moth to the flame.

I recognize some things, others are totally not true though...

EIGHTS are here to master money. They do not feel safe unless they have financial security. It is difficult for the 8s to take advice.When they make a choice, they must feel it is their decision, NOT SOMEONE ELSES. As a result, they do tend to learn the hard way. 8s are very honest and by being so blunt, they unitentionally hurt feelings. Although they can sometimes appear insensitive, what is going on inside them is the exact opposite. They do feel deeply about everything that goes on in their lives.

I'm a 5... 12/13/88

but i can't do the attitude :lol:

because... 12 + 13... 1 +2 + 1 +3= 7... so i guess it's just seven then? no splitting. :blink: Well seven it is, then! :confused:

nance said:
I'm a 5... 12/13/88

but i can't do the attitude :lol:

because... 12 + 13... 1 +2 + 1 +3= 7... so i guess it's just seven then? no splitting. :blink: Well seven it is, then! :confused:
Hay Nanc, your attitude number is 7
1+2+1+3= 7

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

February 12, 1988 (ya my profile says 1986, it's wrong)

January 11, 1986

NINES are the natural leader. People assume they are in charge even if they are not. If in a department store, people think they work there. They take care of everyone else but need to learn to speak up when they need help, love, and hugs. 9s often feel unloved or abandoned by their mother or father, or they feel completely responsible for them. It's hard for them to let go of the past.

mine's completely correct!

SEVENS are another cerebral number. They have a loner quality. They need to learn to have faith. They have a love of natural beauty: ocean, green grass, plants, flowers, etc. If they do not have faith they tend to become very cynical and escape through drugs, alcohol, work, and geography. They have an air of mystery and do not want you to know who they are.

im a 3

1, 1, 1, 9, 9, 0

and

The 2 Attitude is easy going. They tend to be the observer. They're also obsessed with anything regarding psychic ability, and experience déjà vu. They have dreams that come true. They are in touch with their intuition and the metaphysical side of life. They do have compassion for people and are fascinated with people's stories. They are seldom bored.

got bored, did these:

Astrology and Numerology
3 31 1989
3 4 10 8 9
3 4 27
3 4 9

First Sub Challenge:
Challenge 1
The challenge of the number 1 suggests you are likely to feel dominated by others with strong influence, probably parents or others with whom you compete. The challenge of the number 1 is avoidance of being dominated, but doing so in a fashion that does not impose upon or dominate others. With the challenge of the number 1 it's extremely important to control the ego, and avoid the negative aspect of individuality. False pride, pomposity, egotism are issues to be guarded against now. You are now in a period of learning about self-reliance and how to solve your own problems independently. Learn to rely on your wit and your intelligence, avoiding argumentation and resentfulness.

Second Sub Challenge: Challenge 5
The challenge of the number 5 suggests that your challenge is to overcome the desire and the demand for freedom at any price. This challenge number is very difficult to handle because, with it, you are apt to be extremely impulsive; you want to try everything at least once, and you are rather unstable in many ways. Change may be necessary for you, but it must be handled in an intelligent and controlled manner. Make certain that the desire for change is not associated with a desire to escape responsibility. In any event, this challenge requires that you learn as early as possible in life to control your impulses.

Challenge: Challenge 4
The challenge of the number 4 suggests a difficulty with work. Either you simply don't like to work, don't like the work your are forced to do, or you have difficulty completing tasks and working efficiently. You may be careless and lack a sense of practicality. Often this challenge makes it hard to see the forest for the trees when it comes to work and obligations. It is important for you to learn patience, understanding and the practical, common sense way of dealing with mundane responsibilities. You may also need to learn the importance of working within the parameters of a time schedule.

The numbers behind the final challenge will each be a potential problem during half of the life. The first sub challenge during the first part of the life, and the second sub challenge during the second half of the life. The Final Challenge is a potential weakness and problem throughout the entire life.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Planes of Expression

Mental Physical Emotional Intuitive

Creative/Inspired AAA EEE IRII K

Dual/Adaptable JNN SS F

Grounded/Balanced L M

Mental: 7/36% Strong
Physical: 4/21% Average
Emotional: 6/31% Average
Intuitive: 2/10% Weak

Mental Strong: The mental plane is very strong in your makeup. You have a serious concern with logic, reason and precise fact-finding. Your motivating force is logic and hunches without the backup of a multitude of facts and figures won't get far in your world. You are likely to make a very strong leader in whatever competitive field you select. Your reasoning power may compete with the best in your environment.

Physical Average: You are essentially a common sense person with a concern for the practical and the economical use of resources and assets. You have the ability to stick with a job and get it done even if it is not all fun and games. You have a healthy competitive spirit which serves you well without going overboard. Your ability to concentrate on the task at hand is solidly set in your nature.

Emotional Average: You have a healthy sense of sentiment and feeling. You rarely have difficulty expressing yourself emotionally, and you are reasonably well tuned into the emotions of those around you. Your emotional plane is strong enough to give you talents in originality and creativity, and you can occasionally impress with your artistic skills.

Intuitive Weak: Your name suggests that intuitional or spiritual interests are not paramount in your makeup. So called intuitive awareness, psychic or otherwise spiritual matters aren't of much interest to you as you go about your daily tasks. The idea of developing inwardly pretty much leaves you cold. If there is an inner voice, you don't have much trust in it.
---
Creative/Inspired tendencies
The concept of creative letters is synonymous with movement, or the nature of letters giving movement or action to the nature. This suggests that you are a person who is inclined toward constant activity, with efforts directed at the here and now. You are ambitious and ready to go after whatever it is you want without hesitation. You are likely to act immediately on issues that come to your attention, never sitting idly by waiting for someone else to get things started. Positively expressed, creative letters produce constructive initiative. Yet sometimes they produce thoughtless actions that gain little.

Creative/Adaptable
The combination of most of the letters in the creative and Adaptable mode suggests that you are a person who is inclined toward constant activity, but this activity must provide variety and change. Your efforts are directed at the here and now, but decision-making can sometimes be a problem. You are likely to act immediately on issues that come to your attention, but not without paying attention to the lessons from the past. Sometimes, you may dwell on the past a little too long. Positively expressed, creative letters produce constructive initiative, while the Adaptable tone allows you to always be flexible. You are able to fit easily into most situations, and you produce results wherever you fit in. You are devoted rather than ambitious.

Grounded Absence
Because your chart is void or nearly void in Grounded letters, you may be better at starting things than finishing them. Either you become bored with something soon after beginning it, or you take on so much that you don't have the energy or focus to accomplish anything. You may have difficulty in various aspects of your life, frequently changing jobs, lovers, residences, and even your beliefs and ideas on many of life's weightier issues.

Adaptable Tendencies
The tendencies of Adaptable letters in your chart denotes flexibility, and you may be so changeable that it is almost impossible to pin you down. You have the ability to go off in several directions at the same time, and it can be difficult focusing your attention to one thing for very long. You are able to fit easily into most situations. You adapt yourself to all sorts of experiences in life, and like a chameleon, you are able to adjust. Personal and sentimental, you are concerned with people rather than ideals or personal ambitions. You have an inner desire for much personal freedom, though you may find decision-making and self-directed actions difficult. You learn from the past, and in fact, you may occasionally dwell in the past rather than concentrating on the future. You're flexible and ingenious in emergencies because of your innate ability to improvise.
Personal Year 3. . . .Social expansion & creative successes
This is a number 3 personal year. This is a social, happy year, and it generally tends to exude bright and cheerful vibrations. This is a year when you will want to check up on old friends and broaden your social circle to include some new ones. Romance and love affairs may bloom. You are inclined to live life to its fullest now, even if you have to pay the consequences later on. You are likely to be more sociable and the bridle of responsibility will seem to be loosened a bit. You are inclined to scatter your energies and undertake too many things at the same time. You can safely take some time off to enjoy yourself, but resist the temptation to completely give in to having a good time; keep your goals in mind. A 3 personal year is a good time to expand personal creative talents, particularly those related to the arts and verbal skills. Recognition in this regard is likely this year.
While this can be a happy year as far as personal expression and activities are concerned, it may be a disastrous year on the business scene. A generally frivolous attitude in that environment can cause rash decisions and impractical, unfinished schemes. This is not likely to be a very good year for your finances, and it is fortunate that the next year is designed to compensate these effects.

Essences

Year Age LetterTransit LetterValue EssenceofTraits
(YYYY)from-to F M L F M L total= single digit
89-95 0-6 J M - 1 4 1 6=6
95-96 6-7 E M - 5 4 1 10=1
97-98 7-8 E M - 5 4 1 10=1
99-00 8-9 E M - 5 4 1 10=1
01-09 10-19 E A - 5 1 2 8=8

8 Essence
The number 8 essence suggests that the trend of events will be pointed toward getting ahead in a material sense and basically taking care of business. This essence normally marks a period when the business and professional reputation is enhanced and ripens. You are apt to reap financial gain now, building or expanding current ventures. Common sense and good judgments will help you achieve goals and make some real progress. This is apt to be a period when you work very hard.
for periods of 8 Essence exceeding 3 years...

This long period 8 essence may be an indication that you are very focused on issues of the career, power, and status. You may have to be reminded to stop occasionally to "smell the roses."

JENNIFER MAILE ------
15559659 41935 111129
16 18 11 13 8 6 9
34 11 21 15
45 21 15
9 3 6

Special Traits and Lessons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Average:3 1 2 1 4 2 1 1 3
Me: 6 1 1 1 6 1 0 0 4

More than average 1s. With more than the expected number of ones in your name, you may be very headstrong and even overly assertive in your will to lead. Avoid being too quick to demand your own way.

Average. You have a normal and natural desire and ability to associate with others. You are tactful and diplomatic enough to get along fine in the world. Cooperation is no problem for you.

No 3s or less than average. This doesn't say that you are dull, but it does suggest that you may have to be stimulated into enjoying yourself. You are not a romantic and one to base decisions of fanciful ideas. Creative ideas may be rare. Of course, if you have a 3 Life Path, Expression, or Soul Urge, this may not be such a problem.

Average. If you have at least one 4 in your name, your ability to concentrate and apply yourself to a task will allow you to get along well in the world much of the time. The number 4 gives us common sense and the desire to build or develop things. The number 4 needs order and structure.

Many 5s. With 5 or more 5s, you may have a very restless nature needing much stimulation. It may be hard to apply yourself to any one project because you tend to get too many things going on at the same time. If this number become too heavy in a name, there is a lessening of attention to detail and less respect for law and order. Properly channeled, this excess of 5s aids salesmanship and promotion.

No 6s or less than average. With just one 6 or with a name not containing a 6, your sense of duty to those around you is not strong. Indeed, the sense of obligation to fix the world is not strong in many of us. In daily living, the absence of 6s suggests a certain detachment, and problems large and small are handled without becoming very emotional or concerned. Parenting is often too loose and less than demanding.

No 7s. The qualities of the 7 are missing in many names making the mysteries of life more difficult to understand and grasp. Without a 7 in your name, you may be less cautious, less analytic, and perhaps not the top of the class when it comes to study. You are less apt to be overly skeptical and demanding of those around you.

No 8s. Without an 8 in your name it will be more difficult to manage and direct even your own personal affairs. Power, wealth, and leadership roles in life may not be your primary goal. Yet you are apt to suffer less stress because of your attitudes about these issues.

Many 9s. With many 9s in your name you may be overly sensitive to the world and become an idealist in some aspect of society. You may be generous to a fault. You may take such issues as religion or philosophy to an extreme.

Life Path Number

A Life Path 5 person is usually very versatile, adventurous, and progressive. With a 5 life path, you are one of those people who is always striving to find answers to the many questions that life poses. You want to be totally unrestrained, as this is the sign of freedom and independence. You abhor routine and boring work, and you are not very good at staying with everyday tasks that must be finished on time. You are, however, a good communicator, and you know how to motivate people around you, perhaps inclining you to be a teacher of some sort. A love of adventure may dominate your life. This may take the form of mental or physical manifestation, but in either case, you thrill to the chance for exploration and blazing new trails. You are apt to be multi-talented, but just as likely to suffer from some lack of direction, and there is often some confusion surrounding your ambition.
On the average, the number 5 personality is rather happy-go-lucky; living for today, and not worrying too much about tomorrow. It is important for you to mix with people of a like mind, and try to avoid those that are too serious and demanding. It is also important for you to find a job that provides thought-provoking tasks rather than routine and redundant responsibilities. You do best dealing with people, but the important thing is that you have the freedom to express yourself at all times. You have an innate ability to think through complex matters and analyze them quickly, but then be off to something new.

In the most negative application or use of the 5 energies, you could become very irresponsible in tasks and decisions concerning your home and business life. The total pursuit of sensation and adventure can result in your becoming self-indulgent and totally unaware of the feelings of those around you. In the worse case situations negative 5's are very undependable and self-serving.

The Soul Urge
JENNIFER MAILE ------
5 9 5 19 5 1 1 9
19 24 11
20 6 2
2 6 2

Your Soul Urge is the number 1. With a Soul Urge number of 1, you want to lead and direct, to work independent of supervision, by yourself or with subordinates. You take pride in you abilities and want to be recognized for them. You may seek opportunities to display your strength and usefulness, wanting to create and originate. In your desire to manage the big picture and the main issues, you may often leave the details to others.

The positive 1 Soul Urge is Ambitious and determined, a leader seeking opportunities. There is a great deal of honesty and loyalty in this character. If you possess positive 1 Soul Urge qualities, you are very attainment oriented and driven to success. You are a loyal friend and strictly fair in your business dealings.

The negative side of the 1 Soul Urge must be avoided. A negative 1 is apt to dominate situations and people; the home, the spouse, the family and the business. Emotions aren't strong in this nature. If you possess an excess of 1 energy, you may, at times, be boastful and egotistic. You must avoid being too critical and impatient of trifles. The great need of the 1 Soul Urge is the development of friendliness, and a sincere interest in people.

Expression Number: 6

The number 6 Expression provides you a truly outstanding sense of responsibility, love, and balance. The 6 is helpful and ever conscientious, making you quite capable of rectifying and balancing any sort of inharmonious situation. You are a person very much inclined to give help and comfort to those in need. You have a natural penchant for working with the old, the young, the sick, or the underprivileged. Although you may have considerable creative and artistic talents, the chances are that you will devote yourself to an occupation that shows concern for the betterment of the community.
The positive side of the number 6 suggests that you are very loving, friendly, and appreciative of others. You have a depth of understanding that produces much sympathetic, kindness, and generosity. The qualities of the 6 make the finest and most concerned parent and one often deeply involved in domestic activities. Openness and honesty is apparent in your approach to all relationships.

If there is an excess of the number 6 in your makeup, you may exhibit some of the negative traits associated with this number. There may be a tendency for you to be too exacting and demanding of yourself. In this regard, you may at times sacrifice yourself (or your loved ones) for the welfare of others. In some cases, the over zealous 6 has difficulty distinguishing helping from interfering. You may have difficulty expressing your own individuality, because of involvement with responsibilities and causes. Like all with the Expression of the number 6, it's quite likely that you worry much too much.

Birthday
Your birthday suggests that you are a good organizer and manager, an energetic and dependable worker; attributes often showing success in the business world. Serious and sincere, you have the patience and determination necessary to accomplish a great deal. Your approach can be original, but often rigid and stubborn. Sensitivity may be present, but feeling are likely to be repressed. You are good with detail and insist on accuracy, but at times scatter energies. Practical thinker, but not without imagination. You love travel and don't like to live alone. You should probably marry early, for responsibility is necessary for your stability.

^In case anyone was so bored that they wanted to read it...i got tired though, and didnt do all of the numerology on the site. i've done it before though, and its interesting

Back