What's on the DVD

mna...but its like 60 bucks..i dont have a job and my mom wont give me money to go buy somehting that will kill my vision...i spend alot of tim eon the comp anyways...and now i need a ps2 system..how to get money....::wonders how to get money::

I can't wait! It looks so ausome! I hope with the whole PS2 thing that it doesn't just come out on PS2 though. Other than that I cannot wait! I'm having an alias marathon in my room that weekend! I so cannot wait!

I hope there'll be bloopers too, but it doesn't list them. I remember reading an interview with JG once where she described a scene where she accidentally ran head first into the camera and had a huge green bruise on her head for a week afterward. I'm sure they've got that on tape somewhere... :D

I'm also looking forward to the audition scenes. Those are always fun. It's even more fun when they show the people who didn't get the part. Losers! Lol..

So, it's only in widescreen? How does that work, since the episodes aren't broadcast in widescreen originally? Will they look different? My TV isn't very big, so I'm not sure if I like that idea or not.

I'm looking forward to this :D I'd pre-order but i'm not allowed :( It all sounds good, i wonder whats on the hidden features...

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
mna...but its like 60 bucks..i dont have a job and my mom wont give me money to go buy somehting that will kill my vision...i spend alot of tim eon the comp anyways...and now i need a ps2 system..how to get money....::wonders how to get money::
That's when it's good to be an adult . . . sometimes it really sucks . . .
;)

Azalea said:
So, it's only in widescreen?  How does that work, since the episodes aren't broadcast in widescreen originally? Will they look different?  My TV isn't very big, so I'm not sure if I like that idea or not.
I don't know Azalea.... I was wondering the same thing myself. Does anyone know anything about this ?

Back