What's Your Code Name?

Me and my friend Meg made ones up for army cadets...hers was 'Wildcat'...I've forgotton mine.

Jai :rain:

AngelFire47 said:
i liked syds alias in the premier- Phoenix.
[post="1300279"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah, i really love Syd's codename now....... or Spy *h**e hahahaha! can you imagine... "Spy*h**e, whats you postion?" :rolleyes: :lol:

nataliethealiasfreak said:
yeah, i really love Syd's codename now....... or Spy *h**e hahahaha! can you imagine... "Spy*h**e, whats you postion?"  :rolleyes:  :lol:
[post="1300282"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Roped Agent would be mine lol :blush:

AgentBlueEyes said:
Fruitloop.

For some reason, that just makes me laugh.
[post="1310769"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
i like that one :D

hmmmmm, i'd wanna be like angel or guardian or something, i'll come up wiht a better one soon

Spy *h**e hahahaha! can you imagine... "Spy*h**e, whats you postion?"
I luv it! lol
It be cool to have you code name be the same shade as her hair color, but If I had one I'd be Bond Girl or something to that effect. C'mon You gotta love 007! :syd4:

P.S. Rock on! I played shortstop too, when I was a kid! That would've been my second choice.
Shortstop smile.gif I played that position with my baseball team for like ten years.

i'd probably just be Bep i go by that any other day of the week other wise Jindimist i live in Jindi at the moment!

I think Gypsy because thats what I use everywhere and it kind of describes me . . .but it's not very intimidating, so maybe Archer, because in real life I'm good at letting fly some very pointed retorts. ;)

Back