What's your favorite food?

What's everyone's favorite food? Or what food do you feel like eating RIGHT NOW? ^_^

I think my all time favorite food is angel hair pasta. Or chocolate anything. :D

But I also like blueberries...and strawberries...and blackberries....actually, I think I like almost any kind of berries!! I don't think I've ever had a boysenberry though...or a huckleberry...i wonder if they're good... :thinking:

Strawberries:

plain strawberries
chocolate covered strawberries
strawberry shortcake
strawberries and whipped cream
angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream
pancakes or french toast topped with strawberries
strawberry jam on toast
strawberry ice cream
salad with strawberries in a raspberry vinaigrette or a red-wine vinaigrette

...i love strawberries :lol:

I'm also a huge fan of Italian foods...yummy pasta dishes!

Mexican food. Mmmmmmm! My mom said she craved lots of mexican food when she was pregnant w/ me, so I think I was born already loving mexican food.

AlohaSpy said:
Mexican food. Mmmmmmm! My mom said she craved lots of mexican food when she was pregnant w/ me, so I think I was born already loving mexican food.
I LOVE Mexican food! One of the things I'm looking forward to on my trip to Mexico...

And Alias_Fan0202, GARLIC BREAD!!! :woot: :woot: Love that stuff!

This thread is making me hungry... :lol:

VaughnFan13 said:
AlohaSpy said:
I LOVE Mexican food! One of the things I'm looking forward to on my trip to Mexico...

And Alias_Fan0202, GARLIC BREAD!!! :woot: :woot: Love that stuff!

This thread is making me hungry... :lol:
i just went to mexico!! where in mexico are you going??? I stayed at this "all-inclusive" place and since mostly tourists came, they didn't have a lot of "real" Mexican food...i was mad :angry:

have you ever had garlic cheese bread? my friend is in love with it and i loooooove it too!!

Back