When is the next new episode?

It's not till May 4 - tragically. ^_^ We have two weeks of repeats, then April 27 is the one-hour special about Lost that details the stories of Kate, Jack, Sawyer, Locke, Sayid, and Charlie in a linear fashion and also gives some background on the island. So it's...

April 13 - Special (rerun)
April 20 - Homecoming (rerun)
April 27 - Lost: The Journey (special)
May 4 - The Greater Good (Sayid ep)
May 11 - Born to Run (Kate ep)
May 18 - Exodus Pt. 1 (Finale)
May 25 - Exodus Pts. 2 and 3 (Finale)

Yikes. I'm really going to be dying. Sounds like the finale is about the raft, doesn't it?

I don't know...an exodus usually refers to the migration of a large group of people. I don't think 4 leaving by raft would really qualify. I still think the survivors are going to end up splitting into two camps that will become hostile to each other. With all the Lord of the Flies and The Stand parallels, it almost seems inevitable. I just wonder who will side with whom?

Can't you see Locke leading one group as a kind of charismatic holy man, with his followers trusting his connection to the island, while Jack leads the other group that regards Locke as dangerous and possibly insane? That would be so great.

And ultimately, the raft probably doesn't matter, because we all know NODBODY'S gettin' off that island. ^_^

felgercarb.
another looooooong wait for a new episode. Haven't we had enough of that?
Is this because they want to air ALL seson finales in the end of May, particularly Alias and Lost at the same day? Or has that changed?

How will we survive? I've already rewatched the whole season of Lost, in the last "break". Maybe I have to rewatch season 4 of Alias this time??

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Apr 7 2005, 04:10 PM']i miss boone......  :cry:  why oh why did he have to die :cry:
[post="1293354"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

I know, really!! :( :cry: I miss Boone too.

DAMMIT. May 4, it's such a long time. But hmm, the finale really seems like it is going to be good.

ConcreteGirl said:
Does anyone know that this episode is about?
[post="1293669"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
It's the ABC-produced special on the show that details the stories of the six main characters and the island. I'm not sure if it'll have interviews with the cast or not, but it's supposed to bring everybody up to date on the characters and what's going on with the island so that people will be caught up for the last few episodes.

Azalea said:
I don't know...an exodus usually refers to the migration of a large group of people.  I don't think 4 leaving by raft would really qualify.  I still think the survivors are going to end up splitting into two camps that will become hostile to each other.  With all the Lord of the Flies and The Stand parallels, it almost seems inevitable.  I just wonder who will side with whom?

Can't you see Locke leading one group as a kind of charismatic holy man, with his followers trusting his connection to the island, while Jack leads the other group that regards Locke as dangerous and possibly insane?  That would be so great.

And ultimately, the raft probably doesn't matter, because we all know NODBODY'S gettin' off that island. ^_^
[post="1292845"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah, maybe the raft happens in the next ep or so and then they split and one group makes an exodus to another area of the island? Hmmm . . . could be cool. (And of course, no ones leaving! :P)

Azalea said:
It's the ABC-produced special on the show that details the stories of the six main characters and the island.
[post="1293961"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
"Main" six? I guess they haven't noticed that this is an ensemble show? I guess that means Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Locke . . . who do they think the other two are? Charlie and Claire? But there are pivotal people like Walt (powers), Hurley (numbers), Sayid--heck, everyone on the rotating cast has had something of importance to contribute. Grr. :angry: I find this annoying.

Charlie and Sayid, actually. Not sure why those 6 were the ones chosen...But hopefully they'll briefly mention all the others' stories as well.

So we are going to have backstory flashbacks?

I hope we find out something new about the characters. It will give us a chance to look for more numbers.

yep, can't wait to see what the special is all about ... ;)

I wonder why ABC only made it for an hour??? a 2 hour special would have been fun too ... plus then move "Alias" at 10pm ... ;)

Well the special sure seemed like a waste to me. There was nothing new in it.

The only thing I got out of it was wondering how Sayid instantly knew that the transmission had been going to 16 years. How do you figure that out?

I actually really liked the special. It made a few more things click in the ol' noggin and plus I am in such anticipation of The Greater Good. The promo was like...dude. :shocked:

Back