Where Do You Go

i cant believe they had a fight, that is something i didnt think they would do, im glad they fixed it up though wOoHoO!!

i bet she got a really pretty wedding dress :love: i think Syd should think more about who shes gunna marry aka Michael

update again soon :D

-luv Em :cheers:

okay, school has been a mother, so i'm playing catch up on all my pms
lauren has only appeared like once, and she already seems like a twit....
why is syd marrying will if she is jealous of vaughn and lauren???
why won't michael just make a move, already?? it's not like he hasn't had FOREVER with her....stupid boys
july 17th...great day....aka my b-day :lol: sad that he forgot it though....
syd needs to wear her cinderella gown for vaughn, not will...
can i please get a pm when you update?? pretty please?? with sugar on top??
shelley :blush:

UPDATE INFINITE!!!!

k now i feel like a stalker... :thinking:

UPDATE THIS ONE TOOOOO!!!!

i think out of all your fics i like this one and infinite the best. maybe b/c the ideas are very original. the plots arent things that have been done before. so i think you should update both of them. :smiley:

HEHE. LOVE THIS ONE TOO. CAN I HAVE A PM PLEASE. I'LL PAY YOU. WELL NOT REALLY. I DONT HAVE MONEY. BUT IF I DID I WOULD. NOW LETS ALL PUSH SYDNEY AND VAUGHN. READY! 1-2-3! HEHE

Ooh I've missed some updates since I was out of town! :D SO GOOD!!! Michael needs to tell Syd how he feels, then things can be good right? That way she won't marry Will!!!

~Anja

Vaughn better tell Sydney how he feels before she marries Will. Who knows, Sydney might feel the same way about him as he feels about her.

Can't wait for more. Good job!

:smiley:

CJ

Chapter 5

“So the rehearsal dinner is Friday at 8…great…see you then mom” Sydney smiled as she hung the phone up.

“That was your mom?” Will wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Yup, she was confirming everything for next week” Sydney nodded.

“So in 6 days, you and I are getting married?” Will kissed her neck gently.

“Yes we are” Sydney nodded and turned around, glancing briefly at the clock, “Baby you have to get to work”

“Dammit, really?” Will groaned as he too glanced at the clock, “felgercarb- babe I’ll call you later okay?”

“Sure” Sydney nodded as he placed a quick kiss on her lips and ran out the door.

*~*

“So I was thinking, we could just disappear for a weekend or something” Lauren tugged gently on Michael’s hand.

“Sounds good” Michael nodded.

“Really?” Lauren’s face lit up.

“Yes, why wouldn’t it?” Michael looked at her.

“It’ just…you’ve been busy lately with the wedding and all” Lauren told him, her expression somewhat saddened.

“Well, that’s almost over and it goes back to normal” Michael promised as his cell phone began to ring, he glanced at his caller ID Bristow Baby it read, “Can I grab this?”

“Uh huh” Lauren nodded as she took a sip of her wine.

“Hey Syd” Michael answered it with a smile.

“Hey!” Sydney chirped.

“What’s up?” Michael asked her, not noting the unenthused expression on Lauren’s face as she downed the wine in one sip.

“Well, I was wondering if we could do lunch next Thursday…my mom and dad are coming down and I know they want to see you” Sydney told him.

“Of course” Michael nodded, “Time and place?”

“Um…let’s say 1:30 at The Outback, they love that place” Sydney wrote herself a note so she wouldn’t forget.

“And then you have a manicure and pedicure at 3:00, a massage at 6 and hair at 8?” Michael rhymed off the times quickly.

“Yep” Sydney nodded, “You’ll still drive me?”

“Of course” Michael smiled, “If I’m not your chauffeur, what am I?”

“I don’t know, I’m sure you would be horribly lost and confused” Sydney laughed.

“Something like that” Michael laughed as well, turning towards Lauren, however he failed to see the unhappy expression on her face.

“And then you’ll be there all day Saturday?” Sydney asked him.

“Yes, after all, I am the Mister of Honor” Michael rolled his eyes, it was an obscene idea she had come up with while choosing her wedding party, she had been determined to get Michael into it.

“I know” Sydney smiled, “And you get the cute little bag I got all my girls”

“I am ecstatic” Michael rolled his eyes with a shake of his head.

*~*

An hour and a half later, the dinner Lauren had prepared was cold on the table, and Lauren had excused herself from the house in order to ‘go for a walk’.

“Well Syd, I should go” Michael told her.

“Okay, I’ll talk to you later?” Sydney smiled.

“Of course you will, night beautiful”

“Night Michael, sweet dreams”

“Always”

“Well Syd, I should go” Michael told her.

“Okay, I’ll talk to you later?” Sydney smiled.

“Of course you will, night beautiful”

“Night Michael, sweet dreams”

“Always”
:love:
I wish they'd hook up already lol

Aly..x

Back