Politics Where do you stand, politically?

Republican, though not today's. The one of yesteryear from 40+ years ago, before the party got fucked with religious nut jobs and extremist right wing bullshit. Though to be honest removed myself from the party during the last registry.

Edit: Can we say frack?

Personally I think most politicians are self serving knobheads, who are more worried about their own retirement plan than the people they claim to represent.

The UK...three main parties....

Conservatives.... led by Dave Ca'moron' mostly Pompous Toff's, more interested in looking good on the big stage than worrying about the lives of the little guys.... would Blow Obama in a heartbeat, may swallow if would get something in return.

Labour... Led By Red Ed Milipede....slimy arsehat, whose party managed to seriously frack up the UK with their ridiculous policies on immigration and welfare, and who left us so badly in debt we'll probably never climb out, and who have a 'special' relationship with the European Union, even though its a waste of time and is costing us billions...... These days mostly Leftie Pompous Toffs, but who keep a few rough and ready MP's to give the impression they're still a working mans party..... would blow Obama in a heartbeat....but may not swallow.

The Liberals .... Led by Mr Clegg, what can I say about the liberals aside from.....they're frackin Liberals, clueless asshat....mostly Pompous Toffs, would blow Obama in a heartbeat, but would want a threesome with Angela Merkel to keep things fair...would definitely swallow.

And now we have UKIP......Led by Nigel, who probably is still a Pompous Toff, but he drinks Beer, is willing to get down and dirty and say what needs to be said and will argue his point in actual terms not political bullshit....he probably even burps and farts in public, who knows.....however.... his party is made up of the same arsehats from the other three parties, who have become turncoats and run for different shores....but despite that they seem to be more in tune with what the people are saying....they want out of Europe, and want to focus on the UK, not every give everything away to every other nation in the world while watching our own country crumble....which seems to be the main policy of the other three....

Do I trust UKIP.....no

DO I trust the other three....HELL NO

Would I vote for UKIP.......YES

Would I vote for the any of the other three...... I'd rather be reamed by a Donkey....

So how are my political leanings......well aside from the obvious Nazi felgercarb, which really is not a good thing (Although I would look dashing in the Feldgrau Uniforms i'm sure) sometimes I wonder if the UK would have been better off if Hitler had won, as despite the best efforts of our forefathers to keep this country free, bastard politicians have been selling us down the river virtually since the end of WW2, and unless we get someone in power with a huge set of brass balls who is willing to do what it takes, we haven't got a prayer......So i guess I lean a little to the right, but I do dress to the left occasionally ;)

wall of text...

I think it's healthy to lean both ways on some questions. Like I said, by Swedish standards I sympathize with the left-wing but there are some things that are brought up by the right-wing parties that I agree with. If only you could pick and choose among the things you want and not get the rest..

One word: Utopia.

Back