Which Pirates Character Are You?

LOL! I got Elizabeth too...though it was a bit obvious to whom I was picking vs. not picking. But I can tell you my answer to the very last question was Captain Jack Sparrow!

btvaughn said:
LOL! I got Elizabeth too...though it was a bit obvious to whom I was picking vs. not picking. But I can tell you my answer to the very last question was Captain Jack Sparrow!
yea..they should have made their questions more...cryptic..... ^_^

LOL.....I got Jack! (just because I picked all the rum questions though since I'm underage I've never had rum) But anways, they were quite obvious who they were. Wasn't much of a surprise. "I'm Jack Sparrow!" ^_^

????! I thought u didnt drink SecretAgentMan!
"well I turn 21 in less than 2 months but I'm still not going to drink" quote from a topic in the random thread :P

LOL...I suppose if I wanted to have Jack as my similarity, I should have picked the first one of all...:lol: But I restrained myself and wound up with the only female on the list who wears corsets and likes Orli!

elizabeth.gif

Yeah!!! I got Elizabeth, although I like Will better, but well I guess is not that bad.

I got Elizabeth and like everyone else said......very ...more like extremly obvious as to which answer applies to which character! But i think my last answer went against being Elizabeth...because after all the Best character in this movie is..... Captain Jack Sparrow!

Back