Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daniel Hecht (s1)

• Noah Hicks (s1)

• Lauren Reed (s3)

• Total voters
Yeah interesting.. Anna. in the prequels she was sort of played up as Syd's arch rival, someone that could be almost as good as her in terms of skill. Once K Directorate got whacked, the character never went anywhere. It would be interesting of the Covenant were to recruit her and she's back for Season 4.

I hate Lauren just as much as everybody else on here.....but I want her to come back in this really weird way. I think she added the flavor that season 3 needed....anyone else agree?

I've been wanting Anna back for the longest time!!! lol. Francie would be cool too cause I really liked her, but as V said, it would be unrealistic. But then again, this is Alias, so you never know!

i want Francie back she was such a good character and i liked it when her and sydney would talk. 2 bad she never got 2 find out who sydney really worked for.

William Vaughn is such a great idea. Now Vaughn can experience some of the shcok Syd had at the end of season 1.

xinli11 said:
William Vaughn is such a great idea.  Now Vaughn can experience some of the shcok Syd had at the end of season 1.
[post="1037382"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I would love to see Vaughn with a blue wig, tied to a chair, and saying, "Dad?"

Maybe not in an actual episode, but as a joke it would be pretty funny.

xinli11 said:
William Vaughn is such a great idea.  Now Vaughn can experience some of the shcok Syd had at the end of season 1.
[post="1037382"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I still have this reaction: :puke:

no more dead people coming back! please--hold on to SOME realisticallity (don't think that's a word . . )

maybe they'll just make a special, "Episode of the Living Dead: Alias Style" (sorry, i'm watching that movie right now . . and it's not really scary, but that's a different topic :P )

I'm against the dead rising - I already have Dawn of the Dead on DVD.
But if I had to choose, I'd probably pick Lauren - only if it were for a good reason. Considering that Anna isn't dead I wouldn't vote for her and none of the others intrest me.
I'm surprised all the people that want Francie back though! :smiley: Seems like she is still popular! :D

i picked AD...she's a good nemesis for syd...and there's so much unanswered questions in the show regarding her and the rambaldi thingy...and the original syd nemesis AE would also be a good thing, i think...

I voted for francie, I miss her, sydny needs a girl friend and I love all their talks , it made the show special, but i dont ss how would they make her return. allison probaly would come back. but i hate alison!!

I've never liked Francie a lot, but after she died I understand she was great, and she was important in the story, important to a better life for Sydney! That's why I think it would be fine if she came back...but the truth is, she's really dead! ... even thought she was the best choice I dind't vote for her!

Allison no...I don't like her, she is not that important.

Anna is a great villain, but ok, We can find othar great Villans....so...No

Danny...it would be just stupid if he came back from dead...it would be a soap opera and not a great serie.

Noah???! Ok...probably he was the character I most hated in all Alias! really...bahhhhh!! Is dead dead dead dead!:P

Lauren...humm....I like having her dead! I think She Knew a LOt and maybe that woulb nice to the show. And I like Melissa...but...no!! I don't want Lauren Back.

Finnaly I Vote for Sir William Vaughn!:smiley:
I don't Know, But it would be interesting If he was live! shor, Poor Vaughn. After Everything he went trought, discovery Is idol was alive it would be bad, but, I see Bill Vaughn like a Great men Who give his life to save the world, and I think he knew about Rambaldi more than all the other people, so if he's alive he has a lot to say! And maybe,(this is me dreaming) Irina didn't kill him, Irina didn't kill all those men. Maybe Irina and him wrer friends, and they were working for the same porpuse!lolololo...ok ok ok...I'm specullating!:P
And it would be so sweet to see Vaughn huging his father!

Back