Who Knew?

Okay well it was funny cause I was flipping through the channels and I stopped at the tech tv/g4 channel because this show called players was on but it was funny cause the whole show was dedicated to the Alias Game and it went backstage with the Alias crew like JJ and some of the writers as they talked about Alias the Game and they went to the premire of the game or release or whatever and they interviewed Jennifer Garner, Michael Vartan (who was standing with Melissa George but she never said a word), Victor Garber, Kevin Weisman, Carl Lumbley, Greg Grunberg, and David Weisman.

What was interesting was how much the male part of the cast was into video games especially JJ, Kevin, Greg, and David.

There were some pretty funny comments made on the show.

For one David Anders' voice sounds TOTALLY different from that of the British Accented Sark.

He made this hilarious comment like how he liked the game golden eye and "Alias the game was like golden eye just with breasts" OMG I WAS LIKE DID HE JUST SAY THAT?!

Then it threw me off cause there was this one part where Greg Grunberg and some producers were haning in the office playing a video game though Greg wasn't and Greg was talking to one of the guys and he was like "Didn't you write a video game before?" and the guy was like "Yeah." and then the guy was like "Are you still on the show?" and Greg was like "No not anymore." and I was like WHAT?! what's going on here...considering the game came out a while ago...I'm so confused.

No way!! G4 actually did an episode on Alias the game? That could possibly be the only smart thing they did all year. Because ever since G4 took over tech tv, they've pretty much run a perfectly good television station into the ground. Anyway, that's a rant for another thread. But I"m glad they did something about Alias. I"ll have to be on the lookout for that.

Well you never know. ALIAS started shooting at the end of July, right? So if it aired a little bit before Christmas, that could mean that AT THAT MOMENT, Greg isn't on the show. Remember in Season 2? He was shot in the first episode and didn't come back until episode 12, but he was there for the rest of the season? Maybe there's something like that going on, where he leaves or sumthing, or something like that happens, where he isn't on for a few episodes.

Back