who should never come back to alias after dying?

who should never come back to alias after dying?

• emily

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • alison

• lauren

• danny

• senator reed

• haladki

• lindsey

• Total voters
Hmm... well, Senator Reed would not be back. No way, that would be dumb. The others, I can live with. Maybe not Emily, she had her opportunity of coming back.

I said Danny because such a major part of S1 was her grief and dealing with his death, so to have him come back would sort of diminish her emotional growth. Plus it would be a repeat of last season with the "I though you were dead" ex coming back and disrupting things.

Actually, I don't want any of these people to come back (esp. Lauren) but Danny seems the most likely to stay dead, along with Emily and Senator Reed.

Lindsey! god i hate that man!!!!! :angry:

i completely agree ms jones, danny shouldn't come back, too much time was spent on syd grieving over him and it would be kinda lame, he comes back like 3 years later :rolleyes: that would be nuts :P

I say lauren (the BIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!) because she destroyed so much in the third series and we waited so long to see her get killed anyway, she'd absolutely kill both Vaughn and Sydney to come back.

Lars

how about all of them! they all served their purpose.
though i wish francie wasn't dead so syd would have a friend, but i guess her sister nadia will fill that role now.

I think that Danny needs to stay dead forever. I've read that a lot of people want him to come back. But yea he's dead. He served his purpose fully, plus Syd has moved on.

I hated Lindsey too. I don't know if this sounds morbid but I totally laughed when he got shot. I was hilarious.

LAUREN!!!!!!!! AHHHH I HATE HER!!!!!!!!!! but watch her come back next season. seriously. nobody ever dies on alias for good.

ok obviously i dont want danny back but I voted for lindsey!
THAT MAN ANNOYED THE s*** OUT OF ME!
do you remember that scene when he and jack are on opposite sides of the ops centre and it's all in slow-mo? and they're all glaring at each other
ARGH!
i hate him!

Back