Who will you vote for President?

Who will you vote for?

• Obama

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • McCain

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
xX DrunK said:
well trained??!!!!! Are u ****ING SERIOUS!??? wow ur obviously a moron and blind. he was a junior senator for four years. JUNIOR SENATOR, do you know what that means? he was the actual state senators lil *****. he has no experience in war times and will ultimately be the downfall of our country. so if you want the United States to be open to attack please be my guest and vote for the terrorist lover.

He wants to disarm the military like Clinton did, that was really bad. want to know why? well when Clinton was president he was slowly reducing the number of men and women in the armed forces. the army had ONLY 285,000 some thousand troops and the marines had a total of only 120,000 troops. if we were to have been attacked by another country we would have been over ran and would no longer be the United States. just to show you how small our military was, as of right now there are currently 697,000 soldiers enlisted in the army and 289,000 marines enlisted. thats a difference of more than 500,000 Troops.

so next time you want to display your opinion please know the facts first! THANKS!:angry:

yes finally drunk thank you and what does looks have to do with this its and election not a beauty contest this is about who will do a better job as the leader of our country and in my personal opinion i think McCain can fit the job

And you dont take into consideration if mccain dies, our country will go into worse s*h*i*t - hole than anyone could possiably image.

lol he has already been threatened i wish he would get a clue

oh ya and mccain is 70 but he has better health conditions than Biden and he mom is 98 and still going around with him on his caimpaigning stuff so its in his genes

andypar said:
If i were american i would vote for obama as mccain doesnt seem to know what he is foing.

no wonder you would vote for obama cuz he buying his way into the office and he specifically made a promise that he would use only the money that was given to him for the campaign which he has far surpassed and how can america afford all this in our economic crysis he has no experience like what DRunk said and he has no idea what he is doing he and has no experience w/ the military and if you want to keep criticizing mccains health problems obama is a chain smoker.

.EmergenC said:
no wonder you would vote for obama cuz he buying his way into the office and he specifically made a promise that he would use only the money that was given to him for the campaign which he has far surpassed and how can america afford all this in our economic crysis he has no experience like what DRunk said and he has no idea what he is doing he and has no experience w/ the military and if you want to keep criticizing mccains health problems obama is a chain smoker.

Thats me told. There both probably going to mess up anyway.

i was joking. go read the entire book of revaluations in the bible.. then tell me if you have to same opinion about obama and mc mcain

Back