Who's hotter

Who's hotter

• Michael Vartan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bradley Cooper

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Definatley MV is way hotter than BC. My fav. things about MV his hair, his chin,his hot and built body and the tatoo yumy yummy. His smile he is just so damn hot (sizzle.) Who do you think is hotter?

David Anders is hotter than both of them... :P
But Jennifer Garner is the hottest of all...of course.. :D
If I *had* to pick from those two only...well then it would be..MV..I guess.. :thinking:

guys, were talking about looks here--not personality. And how would you know they even have personalities more than the other one?they're celebrities!

Micheal Vartan no question about it...HOT HOT HOT! (y)

I agree with you syd_spy47, Bradley is cute, so is David, that can't be denied; but when it comes down to it, Michael is a hottie. And Vartanbabe, I gotta say you've got a point... that tatoo - I'm a sucker for a man with a (tasteful) tatoo on his bicep. MV is just so well-rounded!
It's hard to say what makes MV so hot, his eyes, his build, the fact he's a south-paw ( ;) )! Lol. I dunno, he's just one fine lookin' man!

I'm a sucker for tatoos. especially if it's on their bicep. Michael have quite a bicep he pulls off that tatoo so well 🤤 🤤

Why is it the guys on this site don't run around every 5 minutes asking which girl looks hotter? Are we too old or something?

MV, MV, MV, MV, MV, MV, MV, MV, MV, MV, MV, MV, MV, MV, MV!!! Thats all i can say lol!!
hee hee...he so fine!!

this post is just mean. everyone knows that michael vartan is hotter than 99% of the population! Bradley Cooper's chances are just too slim!

Back