Will

I like Will, and I cant wait to see where his character goes in the CIA. I have noticed that since the finale, people tend to get really annoyed when i state my theory that maybe Vaughn really is married and Syd will end up with Will. Vaughn fans just see Will as a threat to their beloved S/V

< O > said:
I like Will, and I cant wait to see where his character goes in the CIA. I have noticed that since the finale, people tend to get really annoyed when i state my theory that maybe Vaughn really is married and Syd will end up with Will. Vaughn fans just see Will as a threat to their beloved S/V
I agree with you there. But ppl here get annoyed when you say anything against Vaughn. I know, I've tried! But don't get in the way of the S/V or you'll never hear the end of it!

I believe Will is going to be very important to Sydney during the next season. I really like him altho in the first season I kept wondering if he wasn't going to get into trouble. He did. :cool:

Hehehe...I remember where he got into trouble...I love him to pieces though. Him and Syd get along really well, and his character ha sbeen developing at a really good pace. I can't believe they were going to kill him off...that made me furious!!! But I hope that his role gets bigger, because I really want to see more of him in the time to come...

And as far as hating him...nobody can hate him, but as almost everyone will try and convince you, Vaughn is morw important, and more beautiful. I disagree with both statements, but there you have it.

i dont know if i can say i hate him, but i dont like him.
i dont really know why.
at first i liked him, as much as vaughn.
then i started liking vaughn way more
and when you see how will was on season 1, how he acted, how he looked, he just annoys me.
i know he was just tryin to help sydney and all, but it's just that i think he can be so... (how to said this?) stupid in a way.
he's the kinda person that can do something with the bests intentions but screw up everything.
i never thought he was any competition to vaughn, he's the typical guy who's in love with her best friend but never does anything, never will get to have anything.
but what he said to vaughn, that was just will-like.
in the second season, he just bores me.
i think that showin him its a waste of time. if he's such a good friend of sydney and francie, how come he doesnt notest the change? he was always fighting with sydney over her job, and a lot of thing and now he doesnt says anything about evil francie?
the only reason he should stay is because syd cant be so unlucky to lose her friends

okelay said:
i dont know if i can say i hate him, but i dont like him.
i dont really know why.
i'm with you i mean i just don't really like him... im a total Vaughn lover and i don't believe will appreciates Syd as much as he should but thats just my opinion im not trying to start a fight or anything. But if Syd gets with will this season I WILL HATE HIM! lol but thatsonyl cuz im a s/v shipper all the waaaaaaay baby!

DoNtFrOsTtHePiE 47 said:
i don't believe will appreciates Syd as much as he should
Huh? I just don't see that.

But if Syd gets with will this season I WILL HATE HIM! 
I wouldn't worry about that--it would be really hard to do with Mr Cooper's limited participation this season!
;)

I think that Will is just trying to not make it uncomfortable for her. I mean (and I haven't seen S3, so no spoilers pls) unless you have fallen for your best friend, you can't know how hard it is. I fell for mine, and it's really hard to just tel them you have feelings for them after so long. I can identify with how he is feeling, and even though I would love for him to say something to Sydney, I don't think he will...he doesn't want to play with her emotions or lose her friendship just to see if it was 'meant to be'. Look at what happened after they kissed? All he wants is for her to be happy, and he was able to face the reality that Syd was in love with Vaughn, and not him, and although he might not have liked it, he shut up and left it alone, because he knew that she was happy with him. That is something to be admired, not criticised.

K. Ackles said:
he shut up and left it alone, because he knew that she was happy with him. That is something to be admired, not criticised.
No kidding.
;)

I LOVE Will! He's just so..."real" and OMI he is so funny :lol: I think he is one of the best elements of the show...I think I'm starting to like Will more than Vaughn...:hide: dont hurt me :thinking: :lol:

Why is will on s3 and not irina? what a waste!!!

will's not useful. he's not hot. he's not doing anything!!!

b4 i said i didnt liked him.

im starting to hate him!!

i havent seen s3,just heard a few things.
and why do i say he's useless??
hm...let me think..

Because he has NEVER been useful!!
since ep.1, it has been a waste of time to watch him.

if will wasnt on the show, if would be waaay better.
if vaughn wasnt on the show, it wouldnt be as good and it would have half the audience.
like it or not , vaughn IS very important, unlike will

Back