qui ne saute pas n'est pas francais !!! HEY HEY
we won !!! i'm so happy
during the match i was so crazy
france is the best of the world cup
hope a final between germany and france
i love thierry henry and my "zizou"
he is my idol since 1998

GO FRANCE !!! allez les bleus !!!

Yet again the English were bloody rubbish...though they worked hard once Rooney got sent off for being a stupid twat!!! They cannot win on penalties...we just can't do it.

I was so happy about France...now England are gone, i am free to support my second team France. I am in love with Thierry Henry....and zenedine zidane. He was a genius on the pitch yesterday....best of the world cup so far easily.

i'm going for France v Germany final too. i'm upset though.....my mum's 50th birthday is on the same day as the final...what am i going to do?

Tough decision, ur mum or the final. Erm id say watch the footie cos that only come like once every four years, ur mum will have a birthday next year, lol. Jus kidding, im sure u can do both.
Yep england r rubbish, wat can u do, we knew it was coming and it did. As always theres always next time. Rooney rooney, tut tut tut, an idiot, but then so was ronaldo. I wouldnt wanna b ronaldo wen they get back for training. The world cup is over for england and we didnt even get 2 c theo walcott, wat a waste. But 4 me the only players that were good for england, were joe cole, gerrard, and aaron lennon. amazing. Next time well win it, but 4 now, go france i say.
The world cup is over for england but we still gt wimbledon, come on murray, wat a game he played yesterday.

ohh.. I think England did a great match, the best one so far during the world cup. They were 10 against 11 most of the time... and they resisted.
Our goalkeeper is just awesome and deffended 3 penalties :P

Final?
Germany - Portugal :D

Awsome Matches!!! England vs Portuugal... it was hilarious... The commentator kept saying Ronaldo... and it was like I don't know 15 minutes into the match when i it fially click that ronaldo was playing for Portugal...... Lol... i find that so weird...

AND Beckham stood down from being the English Capitan!!! :eek:

Anywho.... Final Matches

Germany vs Italy

Portugal vs France

Thats some really good mathes coming up!

I don't know who to go for... I'll probally be really shallow and go for the better colour on the the day!

You have to fancy either Germany or the French...Italy havent impressed me and neither are Portugal much cop...although I dont know who plays who in the semis!!

Yesyesyes! France beat Brazil. I am so happy. I wanted Brazil out. I dont like em'

Poor England though. I guess I'm rooting for Germany now. Though I;m starting to like France. Dont care much for the I-talians.

I know Portugal is a pretty decent team but I don't know much about the Italians. My dad doesn't like the Italian team because according to him they always "sneak" their way in to qualify for the World Cup. I have no idea what he is talking about though :lol:.

Most probably Germany will be able to lift the Cup on their home-soil ... yeah, I know ... I am an Italy fan ... but Germany can win it all ... as can France, Italy and or Portugal ... ;)

i cheer for italy, all the way, from the beginning until the end, no exceptions or doubts! if italy doesn't win my next best team is portugal. i don't want france or germany to win, though it would be fun to see just how enormous the party would be if germany won when they're housing the whole championship... :smiley: but no, my thoughts and heart are with italy, and i'll once again dress up in my italy-cap and yell in front of the tv tomorrow, they HAVE to beat germany!

funny how world champoinship became european championship. :lol:

to think that the world wasn't quite impressed by the Italian team neither by the French team ... and yet, both of them in the TOP 4 teams of this World Cup ... ;)

Italy - Germany

France - Portugal

The Italy vs. Germany game was sooooo good! I was rooting for Italy the whole time, and they really came through in overtime. They were amazing the first half, sucked the second, and once they got Del Piero out, everything just fell into place. We went down to little Italy, where there were hundreds of cars and trucks, with people standing in the trucks, blasting Italian music and dancing, waving flags. The cops were all in the area, too, lol. If Italy wins the cup, my entire city is going to be chaotic, because we have so many Italians, lol. Go Italy! (y) :woot: :D ;)

I'm not even really in to soccer, but I watched that whole game, and I got so into it, lol :lol:. It was crazy! If the win the cup, though, holy felgercarb, it's going to be crazy here!!!! My friends and I are like already planning what we are going to do! Can't wait!!

~Andrea :angelic:

so sunday's finale is on ...

Italy - France ... who will win??? will Italy be able to be the World Cup Champs for the 4th time ... or will France become World Cup Champs for the 2nd time ... this game is gonna be so good ...

Good luck to both teams ... I first and foremost with Italy ... so lets show what we can do fellow italians ;)

to imagine that the world said these two teams would not make it pass the semi-finals ... and now they are the two teams going to battle it for the World Cup honors ... :woot:

Go Italy ... Go France ... may the best team win ... ;)

To be honest, I was a little shocked to see France beat Portugal, but I'm glad. I can't stand Ranoldo, he's just too cocky, and too much of a show off. I don't think they'll stand much of a chance against Italy, but you never know, they shocked me today! I hope Italy wins, because I really think they are the most skilled team in the tournament, and because my entire city will be crazy, and crazy's always fun.

Back