Write a caption for a pic!

ashd314060.jpg

Lauren: Oh felgercarb, here comes Sydney...
Sydney: Don't walk away from me, b***h!

Sark:...Open your robe...
Syd: My mommy told me never to take my clothes in front of anybody...
Sark : Ah, yes, she was such a saint

ashd314060.jpg

(Sydney spots Lauren walking away and starts speed-walking toward her)
Syd: Is that what I...I knew it! You're wearing my jacket again without asking, aren't you?!

Sydney: Lauren! Don't walk away from me! I just told you the deep, loving feeling I have from you and you just walk away! I can't believe this!

*Everyone in the Rotunda looks at her*

Sydney: Uhh...(thinks to herself : I shouldn't have said that out loud, should I?)

nocturne3583jv.jpg

Sydney: Vaughn, I never knew you could draw, let alone draw so well - but do you really want me to pose like Kate Winslet did in Titanic?

Dark Avenger said:
nocturne3583jv.jpg

Sydney: Vaughn, I never knew you could draw, let alone draw so well - but do you really want me to pose like Kate Winslet did in Titanic?
[post="1406651"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Lol. Gotta love Titanic ;)

Sydeny: "I wonder if i stare long enough at the back of her head, she'll somehow spontaniously burst into flames?"
Lauren: "I wonder if i ignore her for long enough, she'll somehow spontaniously burst into flames?"

Alias_Day said:
ashd314060.jpg

Sydney: Lauren, You took my cookie! You...beyotch!
[post="1407218"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

LMAO!!! omfg! that one's gonna get me laughing for hours!!

awww Karin! LMAO!!! thats too funny! :rotflmao:

Sydney: Just because I told you the ring Vaughn got you looked like it was from a gumball machine doesn't mean you have to get all up in my grill!

1#ALIAS#1 said:
Sydney: Just because I told you the ring Vaughn got you looked like it was from a gumball machine doesn't mean you have to get all up in my grill!
[post="1408203"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That sounds even better than mine! :lol:

Thanks, it took me awhile to come up with that one and i went searching to see what you wrote.
:lol: :lol: the jacket...

LMAO!!! omfg! that one's gonna get me laughing for hours!!

^_^ well, that's what came to me when I saw the pic. Sydney walks fast after Lauren, and Lauren looks like she's eating and wipes (if that's what you say in english.:P) her hands.

Back