Request Yhadii logo Pick Up

distortedxcopy.jpg

Not really what I asked for. I want it to be your own. That was just an example of how the old one was. I wanted a new text , And I still wanted a faded X in the backround.? and wheres the avator.?

Yhadii said:
Not really what I asked for. I want it to be your own. That was just an example of how the old one was. I wanted a new text , And I still wanted a faded X in the backround.? and wheres the avator.?

The avatar is being designed by skimmy, and you need to be more forward in what your requesting, I can't read your mind. You said that you wanted it based off of the same one you presented.

That doesnt mean copy and paste the exact same logo. Wow, I also said I want this to be your own. As in pretty much same design , but different txt and what not. Thanks bud.

You guys really need to pay attention to what the requester wants otherwise why would he/she even use our request section? Please pay more attention next time.

-Administration

Wow you don't get what I'm talking about at all. Ha just kidding man that is muchh better thank you. Sorry about before I was just a little fusterated. Thanks alot for redoing that.

Back