Your Dream Car

When I was looking for a car to buy, my mom saw a Mini Cooper and was like, "I'll buy you that car!!" I was like, "You're kidding me, right?" :confused: I mean, they're cute and all but I wouldn't want one! :lol:

Anyways, my dream car? If they made a Lexus IS300 COUPE... I'd be all over it!!! But sadly, they only make sedans. :hmm: And I don't like sedans. Oh, and it'd be red with black leather interior and a manual. Uh huh. :D

Oh, and I'd also want a BMW 330CI (coupe, of course! And manual. But this time BLUE with black leather interior :lol:smiley:. It's a hot car! In fact, if they're not making any IS300 coupes by next years' end... I'm trading in my Civic for a 330CI. Yup, yup. :smiley: Well, that is, if my mom will let me. :lol:

Oh! And I still want an Acura RSX Type-S. I was supposed to buy that instead of my friggin' Civic... but the Type-S only comes in manual and my mom wouln't let me get it. :hmm: I could have gotten the regular RSX but it doesn't have the cool Type-S gauges. :D

Okay, so that's three cars... but heeey... you didn't specify how many. They're all my dream cars. :lol:

right now i want a ford streetka. they are soooo cool, however i love Porsche Boxters and carreras. hmmm!!! my mum has a black convertible Audi TT roadster, which i'm really hoping she'll let me drive one day, when i'm like 40.

Back