A Christmas Wish

Title: A Christmas Wish

Rating: For all!

Author: Cookiemonster

Disclaimers: Vaughn & Sydney belong to J.J. Abrams, Sarah, Gracie and Ellie are mine!!!!! Or I wish they would be...

Note: I have no clue why I wrote this one... but hence my brain wouldn’t let loose of it... so I started typing and in one day I had 10 A4 pages down!!!! *figures*... I hope you’ll like it... It’s a sweet Christmas tale with let’s admit it bit and pieces of ideas taken from movies... just play along with it... I’m sure you’ll like it...

Another thing: It’s all about Sydney and Vaughn meeting up for the first time. It has nothing to do with CIA; SD-6 or what so ever!!!!!!! Just plain fluffiness!!!!! :eek:)

PART 1

“Excuse me, can I help you?” a salesman walked up to a suspiscious little girl that seemed to be sneaking around the shop with nothing good on her mind.

“No thank you” she replied far too nicely to the older man, flashing him one of the wieckest grins.

“You know, young lady it’s not nice to lie to an adult. Do you know that?” He noticed the little girl’s figure trembling and her lips were quivering in hesitation.

“I’m not... I was just looking...”

“Well if you were just looking, I guess then you wouldn’t mind showing me what you have hidden behind your back now would you?”

“I wanna go back to mummy Sarah” 4 year old Gracie mumbled to her slightly older sister.

“Run!” Sarah screamed, dropping the doll onto the ground and heading back outdoors, wounding their way through the crowded shop with the salesman in tow. Unlucky for them they hit with a man that was passing by the shop on the street, cutting their runaway.

The salesman thus caught up with them. “Hey easy there!” the man, held on to Gracie’s little backpack as Sarah pulled at the man’s arm “Let her go! Let go of my sister!”

“Thank you Sir! These two here were trying to steal in the shop! Come on girls let’s go find your mother! I’m sure she will not be very pleased with your little mishap!” the sales man gripped both of their tiny arms, pulling them back into the shop.

Sarah simply would refuse “No! Let us go! Let my sister go!” much to the other man’s regret who followed the action as they walked away from him. It though got to him seeing the girls trapped with that man, so he decided to follow them into the toy store.

“Now tell me where is your mother?”

“No!” Sarah was very stubborn.

“You know you are quite something for a 4 year old one!”

“I’m not four years old! I’m five!”

“You know if you don’t tell me where your mother is, I’m sorry but I will have to call the police then. What were the two of you doing in here anyway?” He finally noticed their appearence. Both of the girls’ hair was not combed and quite pretty dirty. As were the clothes and a couple of them even had hole. Sure enough they’d been escaping from god knows where.

“Excuse me, but I couldn’t help coming back to you. Is there anything I can do?” the man looked from the salesman down to the girls. He was captured by Gracie’s deep brown hair and eyes as they were staring at him. They were full of saddness and regret.

“Hey... why don’t you tell the nice man here, you know he’s only doing his job, where your mummy is and I’m sure everything will be fine, right?” he directed his question to the salesman.

“I’m sure... no harm will be done Sir... One of my colleagues has set the doll back into place. They are too young and they don’t really understand. I just want to make sure for them to understand not to do it ever again and to find their mother, but they won’t tell as you can see. I’m afraid I’ll have to call the police... they must be some fugitive... Maybe they’ve escaped from an orphanage or I don’t know. Somebody’s gotta take over these children. I can’t leave them sit here”

“No! We did not escape from anywhere! Just let us go! You don’t have the right!” Sarah would constantly insist, pouting, as a protective arm went around her sister “and don’t you dare touch my sister!”

“Hey I didn’t do anything!”

“So you don’t wanna tell us where you mother is, or your father?” the salesman repeated his question once over. Sarah’s figure first stiffed and then she looked around the shop, looking out for their mother until she’d found her.

“There she is!” she yelled, pointing into the opposite direction, at the exit. There were too many people in the store due to the festivities coming up in a couple of days. Sarah choose that moment as both men looked up to pull at her sister’s hand and escape a second time.

The salesman was too slow but the other man was able to follow them right outside. Snow was falling down from the sky, the streets were lit with little christmas lights shining everywhere and christmas songs were filling the air.

The man wondered where to the children were running to but in fact it was just around the corner. He stopped right at it, watching the girls ran up to a woman who was desperately looking around in search of her lost daughters.

“Mummy!” the little one run up to her mother.

“Where have you been? I told you to wait right here!” she grounded them.

“We were... I’m sorry mum! I didn’t mean to... we were just around the corner at the toy store, looking at the doll. Can we have it mummy please? I promise we’ll never ask for anything else ever again” Sarah started with pleading eyes.

“We can’t honey... I told you we have no money! You need new shoes, as does Gracie! It’s more important for the winter. Look yours have already holes...” Sarah looked down at her very old shoes that were in a miserable shape. Shoes that not even Gracie would be able to wear later on. Her happiness from earlier as she talked about the doll, fading away.

“Listen, I’m really sorry... now I have one more errand to do in this shop and I want you to stay put here! Did you hear me... I need you to watch out after Ellie this time ok?”

“Ok mummy”

“You too Gracie, no running away...”

“Yes mummy”

The woman disappeared in the shop as the man went back to the store.

End Part 1

Part 2

This story will be updated twice a week (Tues OR Wed) AND (Sat OR SUN) depends when I have time to go online :P THANKS!!!!!!!!

stealthy said:
Only twice a week?
Ok, I can live with that
Can you keep me on the PM list, please?
I like it
[post="1068123"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sure... :smiley: This is not a finished fic... so yep... I'm writing other fics so this is hard since I'm working and I have classes every night!!!!!!! gotta hurry now... talk to ya later :angelic:

texasalias2004 said:
Please add me to your pm list

texasalias
[post="1068386"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You the same texasalias as on SD.1??? just being curious here... :rolleyes: In that case: Glad to see ya round!!!! :smiley:

I love the start.... how they are running around in the store... very cute!

Please add me to your PM list, it sounds so intriguing!

are you gonna post this at sd1 as well when its back to normal? :S

Interesting start. If this is anything like any of your other fics, I'm sure it's gonna be great. Please PM me when you update.

Thanks

Deb

Ohhh! Im here Im here Im here! You already know how much I looooove this story! Therefore I cant wait for more...

But to all the other readers :P I have already read the next two chapters...and boy...are they good!

I cant wait for more...and do I even need to ask for a PM when you update?

Nup, didnt think so... :D

-G

Biba said:
I love the start.... how they are running around in the store... very cute!

Please add me to your PM list, it sounds so intriguing!

are you gonna post this at sd1 as well when its back to normal? :S
[post="1068600"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:hi: yet another one!!! Welcome to my new fic.... :P

And to answer your question... yes if the board is up I'll of course add it there... most of my readers are there.... :smiley:

vaughnshoney said:
Interesting start. If this is anything like any of your other fics, I'm sure it's gonna be great. Please PM me when you update.

Thanks

Deb
[post="1068611"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanks Deb!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

SweetiePie said:
Ohhh! Im here Im here Im here! You already know how much I looooove this story! Therefore I cant wait for more...

But to all the other readers :P I have already read the next two chapters...and boy...are they good!

I cant wait for more...and do I even need to ask for a PM when you update?

Nup, didnt think so... :D

-G
[post="1068624"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Nooooooooooooooo gotcha down from the beginning on!!!!! -_-

awww this is really good!
so syd and the girls are poor?
interesting approach!
could i get a pm when you update please????
thanks and do so soon!

Awwwww ... I love this story already! :love:
I guess the man *coughvaughncough* :rolleyes: will buy the doll for the girls, eh? :thinking:
So you´ll update just twice a week :confused: not cool, really not cool! :angry:
OK I see it so, I already have then one think I look forward to during the week! :angelic:
Can I plz get a PM? ;)
Thanks! :smiley:

Muse

Back