A Christmas Wish

:( Oh man I can't believe this fic is over!

Man, I so wanted Vaughn to beat the felgercarb out of those two dudes that were looking at Syd. He kept such good composure. ;) Very Vaughn like. ^_^ And awww, 2 year old Ben? They had a boy! :love: So cute with all the girls. Anyways... great job on the story!! This fic rocked just like your other fics. :D Thanks for all the pm's!

Lovely. A superb end to a superb story. I hope you are very proud of th eway that it has panned out. That was excellent. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Thank you for the pm and for the update

awwww, im soooo sad to see this story finish.
i didnt expect it to end now :(
but i enjoyed every moment of it coz im a total sucker for s/v family fics!
got anymore of those up your sleeve that i dont know about?????

Hello!
This is my first post here!
I'm an italian fan of alias and so I'm sorry for may English....I've read this fanfictin since the beginning!!!!
But I decided today to joun ALLALIAS because I've found out that this story is over!!!
I want to thank you Cookie for this wonderful story!!!!
This is the reason why I join Allalias!
Cookie,you have to be proud of yourself!!! :lol:
You have a fan (me) also in small town nera Milan here in Italy!!!!
Please continue to write because I love all your fanfiction!!!
I Know that I will miss this story!!
I'm so sad!

THANK You COOKIE!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!!

Cookie! OMG! ive loved this fic since the time i found it and you just keep amazing me with what you did! Great work and thanks for all the PMs and wonderful updates! iam so sad to see this is over and so sorry for having fallen behind in this fic! If you ever write more, like a sequel or a nother new fic please PM me. Thanks! ~lizzy

I read like six of the updates I missed! I'm proud, but I'm not done :cry:

It's 12:30am, and I really gotta head to bed now.

But first I must say one thing: AWWWWWWWWWW!

I think that pretty much covers it ^_^

Loved every single bit of it!

I'll read the rest ASAP!!!

Thanks for putting up with me!

:lol:

Lauren

:cry: Such a happy ending, and serously? I don't think it could have been any better!

Every single bit of it was amazing! I'm just sad that it's over (n) I'm glad that I actually found the time to finish this up!

*sighs* I have to go now, though :rolleyes:

BUT FIRST!

I loved the part with the guys when she's at the pool! That just made my day! Hee, I think it's so sweet that they're a big happy family!

Whats sad is, Sarah, when she was younger, was smarter than half the kids my age. Alright, so that's not saying much, but you get the point... :lol:

Gr, I have to go now.

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

Lauren

P.S. Please PM me with the new fics! :angelic:

Holy Smoke that was an <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>awesome</span> story, I just sat here and read the entire thing!!!! To bad it had to come to an end, but at least I have Seaons Greetings to fall back on and some of your other stories(I have yet to read)... Thanks for the great story it was very well written... Keep it up!!! :P

blknight said:
Holy Smoke that was an <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>awesome</span> story, I just sat here and read the entire thing!!!!  To bad it had to come to an end, but at least I have Seaons Greetings to fall back on and some of your other stories(I have yet to read)...  Thanks for the great story it was very well written...  Keep it up!!! :P
[post="1479169"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

If you wanna be on my PM list for any of my stories or even Master PM list...just lemme know :P

And thanks for the review!!!!!!!

:hug: your cookie

*sneaks in*

*whispers* :eek:ldhi: remember me?

So I just caught up... yeah, I know... Im a little late for the party... Life has been far beyond hectic! *headhurts*

Sooooooo.... I just loved the ending. How those guys were being total bastards and Vaughn didnt say anything? Shows just how much of a gentleman he is... :lovely:

ANd I loved Martha and Jonathan at the end... They really are right... what a lovely pair... :lovely:

Thankyou for all of the PM's! Youre wonderful!
-G

Back