AllAlias.com Role Playing Game

as for Vaughn, you're only hurting yourself by constantly thinking of him and you know he isn't good enough for you...

listen honey, and I'm not saying this for you to feel hopeful again but... I've learned things about Lauren... very important ones

[OOC: where's Sark when he's needed? come on Joyie!! someone's about to dig up dirt on your beloved cow!! :D ]

What do you mean by that? You have to understand this, Dad. i was hopeful. I'm not any more. Vaughn called me, last night. And when we were on the plane back from our operation, he told me that he was going to stay at Weiss's.

So, I was hopeful. But, at the same time, if they do seperate, I am sorry that they have to go through this. And if they seperate and Vaughn and i get to be more than just friends, that's fine. If not, I'll always be his friend.

Vaughn and Lauren separation may occur sooner than you think, but not for the reason you'd wish.

Sydney, listen to me: I have very good reasons to believe that Lauren IS the mole. I think that she's been using Vaughn, and probably everyone else in this agency for a long time. but things are different now, Dixon knows. and he's taking measures.

of course, Vaughn is going to have a very hard time admitting it, and he'll need support. but you have to be careful. I don't want you to be hurt in the process. you musn't put too much hope in this.

moreover, Lauren and Sark are most likely partners, which means they must have a plan to prevent this kind of inconvenience... you may be in danger... or Vaughn...

[OOC: don't we need a Dixon? :smiley: ]

[OOC- I'm here!!]

Did someone say Lauren? You know, I never did fancy her. It was just amusing to lead her on. And hey, if I get a shag out of it, all the better. :D

And you know, I'm quite tired of her as it is... I might be willing to help you, Jack... for a price.

I can't belive it! lauren can't be the mole! Oh my gosh, why is this happening?

I don't like the fact that lauren and vaughn are seperating at all. seperating is a horrible thing. sark and lauren partners???

sark, what's the deal you want to make w/ my dad?

Mr Sark!! I should have known you'd show up!! aren't you the man whose loyalties are flexible?!!
now tell me what kind of help are you offering? ... assuming of course you're in position to offer something!

Jack, you know it's always good to have flexible loyalties in this kind of work.

Of course I have something to offer. I want Lauren dead. And I can give you solid proof that she is the mole. Unless you want her to continue this charade she's playing.

All I ask in return is that I won't be taken in to CIA custody, again. You know, you Americans really don't know how to furnish a cell. And I'd rather not like to have my hair shaved again. It's taken me quite a while to grow this back. [LOL- that was a little OOC, huh? :lol:] I don't want to be touched. Do we have a deal?

And Sydney, don't be so hasty to judge me... I really don't mean you any harm. Like I've said before, we're destined to work together, you and I.

Joyie said:
And Sydney, don't be so hasty to judge me... I really don't mean you any harm. Like I've said before, we're destined to work together, you and I.
You wouldn't harm me b/c you know i'd do you more harm. and b/c you like me.

i still don't trust you. i never have and i never will.

Joyie said:
Jack, you know it's always good to have flexible loyalties in this kind of work.

Of course I have something to offer. I want Lauren dead. And I can give you solid proof that she is the mole. Unless you want her to continue this charade she's playing.

All I ask in return is that I won't be taken in to CIA custody, again. You know, you Americans really don't know how to furnish a cell. And I'd rather not like to have my hair shaved again. It's taken me quite a while to grow this back. [LOL- that was a little OCC, huh? :lol:] I don't want to be touched. Do we have a deal?
really? too bad! yet, the problems you have with your hair... or the lack of comfort you suffered while you were in custody is not my concern...
[a lil OCC: you know that's funny cos, you had your hair cut and I had mine longer while I was in custody... Ahhh taste!!]

what concerns me is why you're bothering to tell us you're planning on killing Lauren... you're not by any chance trying to set a trap, are you?

Sydney, if you must know... all the times we've fought, I've held back. ;)

And yes, I do fancy you... is that a crime? And don't tell me you don't feel the same way.

Trust is a tricky thing, Sydney. You'll learn to trust me one day.

No, no double cross, no trap... like I said, I'm tired of Lauren. She's incompetent... and her little showing of emotion when I ordered her to kill her father makes her a risk. If she isn't found out soon, or killed, she might jeopardize my position in the Covenant.

Well, you shouldn't have held back. You know very well I'm better than you.

And Sark, I don't feel the same about you.

Trust is a tricky thing. Something that you will never get from me is trust.

And I don't believe that you're just tired of Lauren. And Lauren killed her dad? I don't believe that.

sweetheart, as hard as it is for me to say, I must admit that Sark's right. Lauren did kill her father. she's totally not the poor little helpless woman she's trying to make us believe she is.

trust me, she's dangerous. and not incompetent as you said Mr Sark. otherwise, why would she jeopardize your position inside the Covenant? :cool:

Sydney, why do you think Vaughn ran back to her.. to her bed.. after telling you he was separating from her? You can't seriously believe he loves her?? Don't you know, Vaughn has a weakness when it comes to fathers. Remember when he got back together with Alice when her father died??

Now, if Jack was to die... he'd be with you in a heartbeat, you can count on that.

Don't you think it's a little convenient that Lauren's dad commits "suicide" right after Vaughn tells her they're separating??

Vaughn is weak, Sydney. You deserve better. You deserve someone like... me. We're equals, Sydney. You and I... we can be great together. Everything isn't all black and white like how you see it, Sydney. There is a gray area...

And don't worry, the next time we meet up, I'll be sure to not hold back. And I apologize in advance for any hurt you'll be feeling afterwards.

Is it so hard to believe I'm tired of Lauren? That woman is nothing. She's not like you, Sydney. You... you can hold my interest. I've been fascinated with you ever since the day we met.

Sark, something you'll never ever learn is that we're NOT, i repeat NOT meant to be! even if you were the last person on earth.

and you know what, you will never learn that. just a word of advice, stay away from me.

Back