AllAlias.com Role Playing Game

You see, Sydney. You father believes me. And you do trust your father, don't you?

The Covenant heads might be led to believe I'm as incompetent as Lauren. Therefor, they'll cut me off and I won't be privied to any important intel.

I wouldn't force you into something that you didn't want.

It's time you move on from Vaughn. Hasn't he hurt you enough, Sydney?

All this talk of killing... can't we have a normal conversation for once?

I'm beginning to think all this animosity you have towards me is just to hide your true emotions...

stop this little game you're playing with my daughter right now!! you're so pathetic, you know that!! first you slept with Allison, then with Lauren... and now you think you could have my daughter!!?
please Mr Sark... you're only hurting yourself here! cos you know this is never gonna happen.

and you better stop making innuendos... well don't you ever wonder what happen to Simon Walker?!! or even why he died?

You can't tell me I didn't warn you, Sark. I told you. And you refused to listen.

Didn't you ever hear about what happened to Simon Walker? the same thing that happened to him will happen to you unless you learn that i would never fall for someone as pathetic as you.

I'm not afraid of you, Jack.

Simon Walker? Am I supposed to care about him?

Allison, Lauren... after being locked up in CIA custody for two years... don't you think a man gets lonely???

Back