Aussie Alias Obsessee's

Status
Not open for further replies.
*jumps into thread*

AUSSIESSSS!!!!

*huggles thread* I'm at home!

ohh can i join Alias Freaks Of Australia!!! PLease!!

oh and Alias obsessions...

Hmm..

Well I'm a very dedicated J/I shipper, or Drunken Toaster as we like to be called! And i tend to get very touchy about it, and get very vocal about my opinion about them (if ya wanna know what I'm talking about, check out, a the thread, "Will Jack remarry" in the Jack Bristow section!)

ummm... I rant so much about Alias, my friend who doesn't watch it can hold a convo about alias, to someone the next day about what happened last night in the ep!

oh and I completely spazed out in the middle of the shopping centre when i saw the alias calender! I couldn't help it!!!

Nat

Hahaha cool!!! Your deffinetly obsessed Nat!! (y) :D
Yeah no one seems to post in here much so it keeps going to the 2nd page.. :(

Well I'm a very dedicated J/I shipper, or Drunken Toaster as we like to be called! And i tend to get very touchy about it, and get very vocal about my opinion about them (if ya wanna know what I'm talking about, check out, a the thread, "Will Jack remarry" in the Jack Bristow section!)
:lol: I know what u mean Nat, speaking of which, I haven't vistited the DT thread for a while... Welcome!!

Me too me too!!! :P
Tho i really think it would be WAY better if there was just ONE thread for us Aussies.. makes it easier dont ya think? Cos the same thing goes on in each one so why not have one big MASSIVE thread!!
Whos with me? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back