Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
PsychicAgent said:
jess said:
FuNnYcHiCkEn said:
State of origin :confused:
Its football match (rugby league) between QSL and NSW. The best players of rugby league get to represent their state and who ever wins the most out of 3 matches is the winner. And Hales, NSW is gonna win this year! :lol:

Woohoo, NSW is behind WA by one now. Go NSW! :D
QLD all the way Jess!!!!!!!!!

Kelly
Yeah for sure!!! :D GO QLD!!! (y) :P

I'm out numbered by Kelly and Hales. It doesn't matter though, Blues are better! :lol:

Who said "someone" has signed up several times to vote for WA? Yes Gendo, it does make this poll pointless :confused:

Considering several people have said "someone" had signed up several times to vote for WA this poll is really pointless
Maybe, unless the admins check it out and see if the IP addresses are the same.. East Coast Rules!!!

I'm not the only one from WA! I think there's about 3 of us! I made this poll to find out where everyone was from! I think I'll close this topic because its just not accurate! I someone wants to start another poll, please do! By the way, Gendo wasnt refering to me when he said 'someone' I know who that person is....and I've spoken to charlie, I'm awaiting a reply on the matter....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back