Superheroes Daredevil (2003)

no one is into Daredevil right now

except for me, who has a rather hefty DD comic book collection, so I know my DD ;)

I can see why your not to happy about Elektra getting bumped off halfway thru, but I mean when you look at DD 40 years and all the on again off again with Matt and Elektra you absolutly had to go down that road and do what happened in #181. Yes Ben has said numerous times he wont do DD 2 unless Kevin Smith writes it (Kevin Smith writing the firt story arc of Daredevil in 1998 when DD was relaunched under the current Marvel Knights line) so Kevin Smith writing it could be really good, but Smith has a bad track record latley with DD comics, so dont expect to see Affleck in DD 2, and dont expect Smith to write it, and dont expect it to come out anytime soon.

i bought the dvd with the extra disk on ages ago and i've watched it like once!!! it's kinda boring!!! the plot's not that strong!!!!
and WHA??? no affleck in DD2???
he's the best bit!!! LOL!!! with that sexy leather suit|!!!

you dont know who Kevin Smith is? well thats fair enough I'll give you a quick rundown
Kevin Smith is a writer director, his movies include CLerks, Mallrats, CHasing Amy and Dogma. he's the guy that 'found' Ben 'the chin' Affleck and thats the reason why Affleck been in all of Smith's movies (excpet Clerks if memory serves me) and as far as Smith is concerned with Daredevil SMith wrote Daredevil back in 1998 on the 'Guardian Devil' story arc, which re launced DD, also SMith is/was writing anther DD comic so to have him pen the DD movie would certainly be awesome but he's the master of putting things off....his wife was also in Playboy recently