Superheroes Daredevil (2003)

grrrrr....i should have a waited! i already watched it twice in the theaters...then again i've watched it 12 times...thanks to my dvd. :D then my friend got my a copy for xmas...and then she found out i had it already...she kept the receipt!

I think the special features on disc two are awesome.... Creating Daredevil: The Men Without Fear (yuou know where they talk to Frank Millar, Stan Lee etc) is the best thing on both discs!! the movie rocks. I read the DD comics, have now for quite a while and the moive doesnt really do the comics justice but the movie as a stand alone is brillent stuff. Better than Hulk and Spiderman in my estimations. But yeah the comics are far far better....... :cool:

OMG, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE DAREDEVIL AND WANT THE DVD WICKED BAD! OMG, I just watched that movie On Demand, like, 4 times in the past 3 days. I don't care how pathetic that sounds cuz that movie absolutely kicks ass! (Well, except for when Elektra died. I was very upset, I almost cried. Key word here, almost) Anyways, I might be getting the DVD for my birthday which would be super sexy cuz I'm obsessed with anything having to do with Jennifer Garner cuz she's my idol. My life goal is officially to star alongside her in a movie. Then my life would be complete. I'm not even joking. (Well, I do have to bungee-jump and swing the English Channel) :cool:

swing the english channel ay? haha

As you all know or should now, Elektra didnt die, she just stopped her heart beating (read the Frank Millar Run of DD, goes into greats length too talk about her training by 'The Hand')
Also, I hope the DD movie has Stick in it, that guy would translate really well into a loudmouth mentor who constantly hits Matt in the back of the head. The Hand would probably get turned into a crappy stereotype or a parody of some kind.
DD 1.5 is going to totally be worth seeing, The R rated Daredevil un edited, MAN Im so happy about this.

OK I know most of you probably won't read this because no one is into Daredevil right now, but last week I got Daredevil on Amazon.com along with some other stuff (it had been on my wish list for a long time so it was time for me to get it).

And I like the movie. It's not great. It's not bad. It's OK... It's entertaining to watch a couple times and then put it to rest, perhaps watch it some other time or on my laptop, check out the special features, etc.

But I have to say I really think they messed up. Jen is clearly a much bigger star than Ben Affleck - and she's only in the movie for like, 30 minutes. How do you kill your best star and actress halfway through the movie? You just DON'T KILL THE GIRL - I know it was part of the comics... maybe they should have left it until the end and then of course show the necklace with the braille on it to let people know that somehow, Elektra is still alive.

Hopefully, the sequel (Elektra), which Jen already started shooting this week I believe, will be a lot better. I don't know what they're gonna do with the story since Daredevil Ben won't be on it (perhaps they'll have another actor as Daredevil????). But I know it'll probably kick ass since it's all ABOUT JEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'd like to see Jen in her regular eye color - those green contacts were not cool IMO... But whatever...

Jen is the hottest thing ever! She is SO the best. The bomb. She's the "it" girl. I think in a few years she'll be the biggest celebrity in the world - screw Britney and J. Lo - Jen has so much charm, is so sweet, beautiful, down to Earth and talented - it's only a matter of time until everyone, and I mean everyone, falls in love with her like all of us here.

Oh and BTW, if it wasn't for you guys I probably never would have found out about the hidden Gag Reel - good laughs!

Thanx people!