Superheroes Daredevil (2003)

obsessetion said:
freelancer1 said:
you should take it back and get your money back. thats what i would do
Ditto!!!!!!
Stores don't let you do that. Once you open it, you can't return it. Unless maybe Nic show's it to the guy and acts reallly pissed and says "IT DOESN'T FREAKING WOOORK... I WANT A REFUND!" :lol: ^_^

nance said:
obsessetion said:
freelancer1 said:
you should take it back and get your money back. thats what i would do
Ditto!!!!!!
Stores don't let you do that. Once you open it, you can't return it. Unless maybe Nic show's it to the guy and acts reallly pissed and says "IT DOESN'T FREAKING WOOORK... I WANT A REFUND!" :lol: ^_^
Do that if they still don't listen then grab them by the neck an force em!!
lol

They should at least exchange it for the same DVD. After working in customer service for so long, I've learned one thing: if you want something done, and no one is doing it for you, demand to speak to the manager and threaten to make a scene. They'll be crawling at your feet to help you then.

fullscreen fills up your tv screen, while the widescreen is made especially for the widescreen tvs, but works on any tv. it just has the black bars on top and bottom.

fullscreen is the edited version of the film. Widescreen is the original film. Widescreen is the best to choose unless you have a really small tv.

lol im not very fond of widescreen cuz i like the whole picture but i do have old tv its pretty big and not TOO old like a couple years but my opioin i like fullscreen!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG AND IM HAVING JENNIFER GARNER SIGN MY COVER OF DAREDEVIL!! hehehehe

~lauren vartan

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> i dunno if this topic has already been posted...if so sorry ;) but can anyone please tell me where the bloopers live on the daredevil DVD?? :blink: why they have to be hidden i dunno....thanx a bunch ^_^ </span>

k let me remeber!!!! they're..............
i just put it on and checked
first u put in the second cd (special features)
and go to hells kitchen
then there should be a menu thingy sayin how u wanna view it enhanced e.t.c u got to the bottom so enhanced viewing in HIGHLIGHTED don't select it!!! press the left button on ur remote and u should see 2 sword thingys!!! thats gag reel!! lol