Superheroes Elektra (2005)

What Did You Think Of Elektra?

• It was absolutely awesome! It was Jen's best movie yet...but it was too short! I didn't want it to e

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was really good..a bit more than I expected...

• It was about what I expected...It wasn't bad...worth buying

• It wasn't all that great...I expected more out of Jen and would maybe think about buying it?

• It was terrible! What was Jen even doing in a film like that? I'm very dissapointed in the all-aroun

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Although this is an action film, the main reason I wanted to see Elektra was because of Jennifer Garner - and it didn't disappoint. It went along a bit slowly after the opening sequence, but picked up steam as it went along (the bonding moments between Elektra and Abby were good, and Typhoid - anyone who can kill or destroy anything just with a mere touch must be truly evil), right up to the final battle.

All in all, although it's not Oscar material, it's a really entertaining popcorn flick - and Jennifer made it worth it.

i thought it was really good. i wasn't sure what to expect...and honestly i didn't expect much b/c i've never read any of the comics and stuff. i really liked jen in 13 going on 30 but it's hard to compare the two since they are so different.

but i thought she did an awesome job in elektra and i loved it!

I liked elextra, I thought it was good, but in the begining I thought she was kind of heartless and evil. I was glad that she changed in the end.

As someone who bought the movie without seeing it first, I was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed it. I had no idea what the movie was about so I was surprised about the direction it went it. The special effects were awesome and I thought it was filmed very prettily - which is very important in my book. The tattoo guy was awesome. Very entertaining movie and that's all I require from my movies.

hahaha omg that movie was awesome! Jen is too talented man! lol i loved her contact lens!! i want some!!! the story itself wasn't all that great but Jen made the movie awesome!

ok this is a little random, but she has this quote she says to the little mini "treasure" girl (that actress is so lucky to be working w/ jg

Elecktra to girl:"we'll find eachother"

Sydney to Vaughn:"WE'll find eachother, we always find each other"

when i heard the line in elecktra i started laughing so hard i fell off my couch it took a second for my mom to get it but she thought it was pretty funny too.

~i am sooo alias obsessed~

I saw it 3 times in the cinemas and bought the DVD and watch it again. The story was okay...but Jennifer was awesome as Elektra. I love the beginning scene where she went and save Abby and her dad. It's sad it didn't do well in the box office. But Jennifer Garner has talent and I'm sure there are plenty more movies waiting for her to do.

Aliasaholic47 said:
ok this is a little random, but she has this quote she says to the little mini "treasure" girl (that actress is so lucky to be working w/ jg

when i heard the line in elecktra i started laughing so hard i fell off my couch it took a second for my mom to get it but she thought it was pretty funny too.

[post="1392503"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

omg! i know! i noticed that too, and didn't she say that in DD too :Ponder: i mean, it's a great quote but lets not overplay it :P

Aliasaholic47 said:

[post="1392503"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It's tempting to use catch phrases. When Elektra stabbed that guy in the chair, she could have said "Hasta la vista, baby!" ;)
Elektra could have said to the girl "I'll be back!" :lol:

superintelligentone said:
It's tempting to use catch phrases.  When Elektra stabbed that guy in the chair, she could have said "Hasta la vista, baby!"  ;) 
Elektra could have said to the girl "I'll be back!"  :lol:
[post="1396467"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

LMAO!!!!!! i can actually see Elektra saying that! :rotflmao:

I had read a couple of reviews, so I expected Elektra to be horrible. But it wasn't THAT bad. The dialouge was a little bit corny but except that...kinda OK.
So I voted Really Good because I had expected less.

I got it out two weeks ago cause i work at a video shop (the night i got it out i was in an armed holdup at my work so it was kinda reward to myself). I watched it and i loved it. I think the reason why it got such bad reviews isa that people were expecting a superhero movie like Daredevil whereas this was probably more along the lines of the chinese martial arts fighting movies. I personally thought it was excellent and i loved all the fighting scenes. I hope they make a second one

well i loved it, but they didn't show the scene with elektra and matt
hmmm....how should i describe it???.....
it was brillent, but not as excelent as it could have been.