Enemies in Love

okay, i just spent the last two and a half hours re-reading this story. i was so engrossed that i completely forgot that i was at the office and should be working.

is there going to be a sequel? i hope so!!

good luck and keep up the good work!

Liza

OH MY F****** GOD ! that' was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo intense and touching and sweet !!
I don't know what to say ! this story is the best I ever read !! All the way I was into this fanfiction !! Always wanting more !!! I'm so happy. It's really well written ( as I have already told ya ! ;) ) I've got tearful eyes !!!
PLEASE DO A SEQUEL ! I wanna know what 's going to happen next !!!
I hope you'll understand my english ! (I'm french !! )
You 're the best ! You rock !
See ya

This story was really great. The ending was so sweet too! :blush: You really did a great job with this fic. I'll try and read your sequel if you have one (I hope you do!).

I love this! Another double update! I can't wait for the sequel. This has to be one of my favorite stories! You are an awesome writer! I can't wait to read more of your work! Thanks for all of the PMs! You are really a fantastic writer!

:woot: I definitely listened to the song while reading just as you suggested. This story has been so awesome and this chapter just topped it all off. I can't wait for a sequel if there'll still be one.

hey giys! the sequel will be up soon! i just need to figure it all out! ill pribably figure it out today! its going to start getting harder for me to post as often because track is starting, but no worries because i'll try my best to get atleast on good long chapter up a week! lol! i have a good idea for them reuniting and then like a huge mission that will make the story really fun! lol! hope you'll like it! I'm trying to decide on a name! ill post it and Pm all of you when its up! mucho lovin! ~GC

oh that was absolutly soooo sweet :love: :cloud9: You did so well with this fic. Congrats :D and most of all. greatjob 👍
--mandy :angelic:

that was soooooooooooooo sad. but your wrong about the song. you have to read it while listening to "where did i go right" by hilary duff. it was a total coinsedence but the song started playing when i strated reading and finished when i stopped reading. all the important strains of music came through with all the tense lovey dove moments.

Man!!! What can I cay... "The Best" story I have ever read.

It was totally fluffy and all. But also so many deep emotions that render me to tears :(.

All was perfect!!!

👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

You totally deserve many of these guys :eek:scar: :eek:scar: :eek:scar:.

Can't hardly wait for the already so awaited sequel!!! :D

PM when you get it out :flowers:.

Excellent work (y) (y) (y) (y) (y).

*** Kathy ***

Back