Former Gartan Addicts, #7 {SPOILERS}

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I watched the Splash video and it was so sweet. It made me tear up a bit, they really need to bring him back, I miss the shippery scenes. Loved all the kisses and the hand holding, and its great that they are laughing around. I'm gonna watch it again.

Am downloading the bloopers right now.

Ok guys, lets put our thinking caps on. The girl that witnessed the Pier scene in Santa Monica said they were dressed exactly as they were in A Broken Heart. Well that's not what's in the pics... so logically that could mean: Syd has a dream about when she first truly fell for Vaughn, when he met her at the pier and told her how he would always be there for her at her lowest. The scene that we have pics of look like they could be dressed in what someone might wear if they ran off to get married on the beach... and MV is wearing a ring, so this scene could happen later on and not be a dream at all but be real. I agree that it would be too cruel to have Syd dream about marrying Vaughn only to have her wake up alone... :angry:

wow! :woot: page 300 :groupwave:

S/Vness! <~ I'd want it to be real
pray.gif
... hoping it would not turn out to be a dream
baseballbat.gif

Just read the ratings at Alias-media and if I am reading correctly Alias came in 3rd! I guess this means they won't cancel it mid season. I wonder if it had anything to do with everyone anticipating Vaughn's return...
ETA: ABC not Alias came in 3rd.

Boy, we're busy in here today, aren't we?! :P A little video of S/V has our shipper hearts pumping madly. :lol: We have to remind Jinnie to start a new thread soon. :smiley:

Seriously, I really doubt it that ABC will cancel Alias mid-season. ;) Granted the ratings have gone down but it's not at the bottom of the pile to warrant a cancellation. Most likely, I think they are unhappy with the bad publicity that it has attracted with the departure of MV. I saw some parts of last night's episode but some of the comments I've read are positive. I was more interested in the Splashnews video and the bloopers. :lol:

I showed my co-workers the pic Sapphire posted. They agree that MV is hot. :lol: I like Vaughn in a white rolled up shirt and khaki pants. :blush: It makes me giddy just looking at still pics of that video. :D

Jinnie... new thread or not? When are you usually starting a new one????? :thinking:

Jeesh 300 pages in almost three months... :angelic: :lol: We're busy chitchatters :angelic:

I'm mostly lurking I know... but I'm reading EVERYTHING you write... Big sis's watching ya :P

OMG!!! Do they really have to mention he's her EX in everything? Uh we already know that and those who don't...really don't care. :smiley:

:thud: MV and Bradley!! HOLY HOT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back