Will Jack Bristow be a good grandpa?

• YES

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't think it was a bad poll. I also think it had an interesting result. It is not often you get internet people to agree on anything.

Maybe a second poll can ask why do think Jack will be a good grandfather? I'm not sure what your choices could be. Maybe -
1. Guilt
2. He is just a good guy

I wonder what answers a poll would get if it asked the question, Is Jack a good father? My answer would be YES. I think he has come a long way in the last 4 years.

of course he will. he may not be a good grandpa in the conventional way...but i'd be willing to bet that he would do anything for his grandchild. :0)

I don't think it was a bad poll. I also think it had an interesting result. It is not often you get internet people to agree on anything.

Maybe a second poll can ask why do think Jack will be a good grandfather? I'm not sure what your choices could be. Maybe -
1. Guilt
2. He is just a good guy

I wonder what answers a poll would get if it asked the question, Is Jack a good father? My answer would be YES. I think he has come a long way in the last 4 years.
That sounds like a good idea!

I'll have to think more about that. I need a poll that will provide good feedback.

Thanks for the suggestions, BristowDefender.

-- Josh

I think Jack Bristow will be a fantastic grandfather. He loves Sydney, it shows but he sometimes has a weird way to show it. This baby, I think will be good for Sydney's and Jack relationship. I can just imagine a scene with Jack holding the baby and taking care of it. Humming a little lullaby.

And the last episode we have seen showed us that Jack Bristow does indeed have feelings and can have a sense of humor too. I just think it was good to see the softer side of Jack. Made me love the character even more. :blush:

Thanks for responding everyone!

I think I'm going to post a more detailed topic on Jack being a grandpa, but probably not until the Alias hiatus starts. We'll have to wait and see!

-- J<o>sh

Victor Garber is 56. I think at one point the ABC site had Jack's birthdate at 2 years younger than Victor. However, given the two year skip, Jack and Victor would now be the same age.

When Jack said he was going to be a young grandfather, he was joking. Being a grandfather makes people think they are old. Jack is not ready to admit that time is creeping up on him.

But Syd was 19 when she was recruited to SD-6, and how many years has past (including her 2 missing years) ? I don't think Jask is that old Maybe 50 or something...

Jack is about 55 yrs old. And looking very very good for his age. That man is good looking. He is at the perfect age to be a grandfather, I think. Of course, he will be a great grandfather and so protective.

That line to Elizabeth about being a very young grandfather was hilarious.

Absolutely - you just know that for all the iceman personality he displays to others, he'll be a doting grandpa to Sydney's little bambino.
^_^ :syd4: 👶 :jack1:

Maybe it is gonna happen because..

Kevin Weisman said in an interview that Lena Olin is gonna be back for a bunch of episodes

I can't wait to see Jack/Syd/baby scenes. Syd asking Jack if he wants to hold his grandchild will be great. This baby will be pretty lucky to have Jack as a grandfather, I think.

Back