In The Rough

outta town...back....bla bla bla.....loved the entire fic...always had twists and turns....its finished... (n) maby a sequel??? love all your fics!!! g2g you are amazing skygirl!!!

It's over? Great story. My vacation really threw a monkey wrench into reading anythingbut I finally caught up. I loved Mrs Paxon, so thoughtful. Anna holding Hannah was great.
thanks for the PM

awww...great ending.
however, reading about daddyvaughn has officially turned on the waterworks once again.
gheesh..the sadness is never going to go away.
thanks katy & janet for writing a great fic!
-kait

:blink:

Very touching and sweet story!!

As always your stories are so good!!!

I just hope that in real life, the whole "faking" of Vaughn's death comes into account too!!

Only 33 more days left!!! ;)

Sydney sighed loudly. “You haven’t seen your daughter in ten months and that’s the first thing you say. ‘Have you gain weight.’ How about, I’ve missed you or how have you been?” Sydney said, her eyes filling to the brim with tears. “Pregnant women get fat, I can’t help it daddy.” Sydney cried.

Jack’s eyes widened again at the word pregnant. Forgetting his initial reaction to scream, he pulled his crying daughter into a hug. “I’m sorry. I was surprised, that’s all.”

Sydney nodded into his neck. “Are you mad at me?” She asked him.

“Why would I be mad?” He asked as they broke apart.

“Because I got pregnant and I didn’t get married.”

Jack shook his head. “No, I’m not mad.” Lightly touching her hand and giving it a squeeze.

“And you don’t want to kill Vaughn?” She asked with a raised eyebrow, as she browsed through the menu.

Jack’s eyes narrowed. “Vaughn did this to you. I’m going to kill that son of a b****.”

“Get in line.” She muttered, taking a sip of her water.
hahahaa!! bitter!syd is sooo funny!
ok, Vaughn and Irina, fun fun fun!!
Vaughn and Jack, omv, hilarious.
Syd callin Vaughn a retard and makin fun of his nose, drop dead funny.
love it!!
ok, 330AM, BEDTIMEEEE!

Back