[MW] +mw.pmi

+mw.pmi

Cadet
+mw.pmi is my name. Also, allow me to make this perfectly clear, for this is NOT a prerequisite of banning me: I DID NOT GET KICKED FROM MY OWN GROUP, Masterworks®, so please do not mention it ever here. That rumor is just that, a rumor.

I heard about you from Razz on Thunder GFX, and several other Forums. I'm full of Resources and Knowledge. I'm also willing to share whatever I have freely. I come in peace.

:welcome:

Welcome to FlexGFX! To start off, you have a lot of talent !! I love your sig! I hope to see more of you on our forums. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a staff member!

Enjoy!

Socca

Hey welcome, as you posted like a bazillion tutorials and I'm too lazy to thank you on every single one of them I'll thank you now for them all :smiley:

Thank you Dumb, VerGizzle and Socca. I definately enjoy being here. Its quite friendly and a free thinking Forum. I'll definately enjoy myself here. The Forum banner attracted me to register when Razz mentioned Flex GFX on Thunder GFX. ;) So, yeah, great color and look as well! ;)

Welcome to FlexGfx pmi.

Awesome tuts and everything u posted up, and thanks for sharing them with us.
They will get me better at gfx in no time :D

[Rasta];1569 said:
Welcome to FlexGfx pmi.

Awesome tuts and everything u posted up, and thanks for sharing them with us.
They will get me better at gfx in no time :D
^You're welcome, Rasta. I'm glad to have shared what I have, and am currently processing/making. Glad to have helped provided an "assist" and some Resources to Flex GFX! ;)

^Hey, thanks for the hardy "welcome", Yoshikawa. You're here too?! Wow! Man, you're showing up on alot of places! Glad to see you, Buddy!

Yep haha. Here, there, everywhere :smiley: I just help out where i can.
^Good to see you and I have alot in common! Showing up, posting Resources and helping out on Staff and/or on the Forums/Community as much as possible. Not for fame nor fortune, but just pure intuition and providing the support/"assist". ;)

That's the way to be, my Friend! :D

Hi PMI!!!

I am very new to this PS stuff and your style is truly awsome....wish i had your talent.

(i can only try)

Custard

Hi PMI!!!

I am very new to this PS stuff and your style is truly awsome....wish i had your talent.

(I CAN ONLY TRY!)

Custard
^That, my Friend is what makes beginners truly the Masters in the long run! ;) Determination, married with Persistance, is the key! ;)

Hey pmi, glad to have you here dude :smiley:

Glad you like the forum/website and the colors :D

Thanks for registering bud, & for all the resources.

x

Back