[MW] +mw.pmi

+mw.pmi

Cadet
+mw.pmi is my name, and I'm known on many Forums, Communities, and Theme Sites. Was invited here by Collateral, and from the looks of things, Fragment Designs looks like a 'swell' place to hangout and be at! Glad that I've taken up Collateral's offer and joined up.

What's up fg.Razz.. ...I see you. I expect to see Yoshikawa here sooner or later. He has that keen sense of finding good/great Forums like I do. He's a great Artist also, as well as Razz. :smiley:

+mw.pmi is my name, and I'm known on many Forums, Communities, and Theme Sites. Was invited here by Collateral, and from the looks of things, Fragment Designs looks like a 'swell' place to hangout and be at! Glad that I've taken up Collateral's offer and joined up.

What's up fg.Razz.. ...I see you. I expect to see Yoshikawa here sooner or later. He has that keen sense of finding good/great Forums like I do. He's a great Artist also, as well as Razz. :smiley:
Lol is there a gfx forum where you are not a member? :D

welcome :smiley:

^Weren't we all at one time or another, bro? That's what makes us strive for the better... and though many think me as one of the greatest, it just makes me do even more...cause I feel I haven't reached the pennicle yet! ;)

Back